Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

#97 Lady Gaga: Forbes: America’s Richest Self-Made Women List 2020

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Admin changed the title to #97 Lady Gaga: Forbes: America’s Richest Self-Made Women List 2020
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Wait how did Madonna make so much wtf?

Having two of the most profitable tours of all time ?! :oops:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

It should be noted that Gaga is the 3rd youngest woman in the list.

The youngest one is Taylor Swift

:tony:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

CannaeDrive

As usual, Forbes is just guesstimating so take that list with a sh!tload of NaCl.:yennefer:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

HEARTSTOP

They predicted her net worth at 150M$ 3 times already in the past 10 years...they have no clue and just keep going with it at this point.

IDGAF

smitherz

what an elite list of women!!

btw dying at everyone saying “that’s it?” girl worry about how you’re gonna pay for your next iced coffee :ohwell:

President Biden
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Surprised she's that low, to be honest. I thought she'd be top 10. Also surprised at the low placements of Taylor, Beyonce, Celine and Madonna. If it involved men as well that would be understandable but this is just women. Who was in the top 10 (I think you have to turn off ad blocker to read Forbes these days and I can't be bothered)?

Does anyone know Gaga's current net worth? The Wikipedia article is woefully outdated with its February 2016 estimate saying she's worth $275 million. If she's made $150 million this year alone, she's worth at least $425 million and that doesn't factor in the other albums, movie roles, tv roles, make up and brand deals she's done in the last 4 years which must position her at least at $600 million at this rate. Why isn't this stuff updated?

The top ten are like Meg Whitman & Oprah. Literal billionaires. This includes businesswomen Not surprising Gaga is lower

I got drunk

Guillaume Hamon

So she went from 320 to 150 in a year?

She bought a big house but not a 170 millions one lol. Also her leaked legal docs shown she placed a few millions on HL so it's not like she ruined herself on that either...

Clearly that's BS.

StrawberryBlond
20 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

So she went from 320 to 150 in a year?

She bought a big house but not a 170 millions one lol. Also her leaked legal docs shown she placed a few millions on HL so it's not like she ruined herself on that either...

Clearly that's BS.

12 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Do they really think Gaga's net worth is only 150kk? 

It's just how much she made this year. That's why it's an annual list. If it was overall net worth it wouldn't have a year in the title. Rich lists tend to be based around how much you made that year. I just wanted to know how that's affected her overall net worth as it hasn't been updated from $275 million since February 2016 according to Wikipedia.

Teletubby
12 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's just how much she made this year.

Kardashians for sure didn't make 700K just this year or Diane Hendricks wouldn't make $8 billion in year. This is overall net worth 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived