💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

#97 Lady Gaga: Forbes: America’s Richest Self-Made Women List 2020

Teletubby

Featured Posts

venusfly
Just now, StrawberryBlond said:

Surprised she's that low, to be honest. I thought she'd be top 10. Also surprised at the low placements of Taylor, Beyonce, Celine and Madonna. If it involved men as well that would be understandable but this is just women. Who was in the top 10 (I think you have to turn off ad blocker to read Forbes these days and I can't be bothered)?

Does anyone know Gaga's current net worth? The Wikipedia article is woefully outdated with its February 2016 estimate saying she's worth $275 million. If she's made $150 million this year alone, she's worth at least $425 million and that doesn't factor in the other albums, movie roles, tv roles, make up and brand deals she's done in the last 4 years which must position her at least at $600 million at this rate. Why isn't this stuff updated?

Net worth =/= earnings, you can earn $100million in a year and have a net worth of $1 million if your spending is bad enough. It’s curious how Forbes’ estimate of her wealth is lower than it was in earlier years.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

I get Kim being on the list but on what universe is Kylie Jenner self made :bear:

Anyways when the revolution comes all of these people go to the guillotine I don't make the rules sorry :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

LGMonster95

Forbes knows nothing about how much Gaga is making/has made. Gaga's private life is pretty.....private, I don't think she's sending them informations about how much she's making

2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Forbes knows nothing about how much Gaga is making/has made. Gaga's private life is pretty.....private, I don't think she's sending them informations about how much she's making

Also the list has no Mariah? Celine? Katy? They are definitely richer than a lot of people on the list. It’s so weird lmao 

Teletubby
Just now, Adarsh said:

Celine

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

But what about Mariah and Katy then? Also Shakira? Pink? There are so many people.

Teletubby
Just now, Adarsh said:

But what about Mariah and Katy then? Also Shakira? Pink? There are so many people.

maybe Forbes couldn't calculate their net worths, they didn't like to share it or hide it like Shakira from Spanish tax office:billie:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

4 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

maybe Forbes couldn't calculate their net worths, they didn't like to share it or hide it like Shakira from Spanish tax office:billie:

I think these are just estimates. Gaga has never shared her earnings openly.

• Admin changed the title to #97 Lady Gaga: Forbes: America’s Richest Self-Made Women List 2020

Archived