💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

#97 Lady Gaga: Forbes: America’s Richest Self-Made Women List 2020

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

960x0.jpg?fit=scale
Forbes published list of America’s richest self-made women 2020. Forbes defines “self made” to mean a fortune that was built from someone’s own efforts  as opposed to a fortune that was inherited from someone else.

This year three of the 23 newcomers are celebrities with an entrepreneurial side: Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez and Kris Jenner

List of singers:
dff.jpg

Full list : https://www.forbes.com/self-made-women/

To compile net worths, Forbes valued individual assets including stakes in public companies using stock prices from September 11. Forbes valued private companies by consulting with outside experts and conservatively comparing them with public companies. To be eligible for the list, women have to have substantially made their own fortunes in the U.S. and/or be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. While none inherited their wealth, some climbed farther and overcame more obstacles to get into the ranks. To measure just how far some have come, women are given a self-made score of 6 (hired hand) to 10 (rags to riches entrepre-neur). Those listed as returnees are women who appeared on an earlier list, then missed the cut, and now once again qualify. Forbes attempted to vet numbers with all list entrants. Some cooperated, others didn’t.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

And she deserves every single penny of it. She’s by far the most hardworking music artist out there!

And before some of you start, she might have grown up ‘wealthy’, AS A CHILD. She literally turned down money from her parents to start her career, and worked as a waitress and topless dancer supporting herself while trying to make a music career. She could have easily went to her parents and stayed in college and buy her way into the music industry, like some other artists. 

Also, it’s not like her parents were reckless billionaires. They were hardworking immigrants who made it and provided their kids with the best life possible, living in a safe, expensive neighborhood and taking them to a private school because they valued education. 

Teletubby

I just wonder why there is no Mariah Carey :confused:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

StrawberryBlond

Surprised she's that low, to be honest. I thought she'd be top 10. Also surprised at the low placements of Taylor, Beyonce, Celine and Madonna. If it involved men as well that would be understandable but this is just women. Who was in the top 10 (I think you have to turn off ad blocker to read Forbes these days and I can't be bothered)?

Does anyone know Gaga's current net worth? The Wikipedia article is woefully outdated with its February 2016 estimate saying she's worth $275 million. If she's made $150 million this year alone, she's worth at least $425 million and that doesn't factor in the other albums, movie roles, tv roles, make up and brand deals she's done in the last 4 years which must position her at least at $600 million at this rate. Why isn't this stuff updated?

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

They did her dirty with the picture choice though :triggered:

Seriously like what!

• Admin changed the title to #97 Lady Gaga: Forbes: America’s Richest Self-Made Women List 2020

Archived