• Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
2 hours ago, kaojen said:

Wifey and I didn’t do a dance, but we did both include Gaga in our vows lol

We want to know more :vegas:

Would appreciate some wedding videos, too :smh: I could watch those for years 

Cody James

Wish Gaga would do a shoutout! This is adorable. No cringe detected. Cringe would be if Trump used the song with his 6 year old cheerleader clan. 

asfittingasmcqueen

Stupid Love going viral almost 8 months after it's release :ohwell: I'm here for it

Babylon98

People who are finding this cringe/embarassing honestly probably just were never capable of being vulnerable and having fun with who they love due to some kind of trauma. Which is okay but dont take it out on others. This is super cute and well-done for that matter.

Also I'm sick of gays showing their internalised homophobia by making "ironic" homophobic comments. Really what the LGBTQ+ community needs.

Galactic Mess
1 hour ago, zcasx said:

People who are finding this cringe/embarassing honestly probably just were never capable of being vulnerable and having fun with who they love due to some kind of trauma. Which is okay but dont take it out on others. This is super cute and well-done for that matter.

Also I'm sick of gays showing their internalised homophobia by making "ironic" homophobic comments. Really what the LGBTQ+ community needs.

This. I actually admire their courage, I'd never have the face to do this. I refuse to dance or drink in front of my family, and I only dance when I drink :flop:

March34th

girl not everyone marking that choreo :smh::huntyga: but happy for these girliez nonetheless manifesting positivity in their marriage xoxo joanne

Archived