💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Gets Hit By Water Bottle on Stage

Optimus

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i find it very hypocritical that people are talking about trying to kill the person who threw the bottle and anyone else who makes a joke about it yet they found it okay to be laughing and praising the person who threw the bottle at justin bieber :nails:

HORRORHOLIC

its not a bottle, its a neckless, i was there..

Yeah I just noticed that. It was probably an accident but fans need to be careful

Dangerous Man

lol.. it's funny how the others laugh at this while the others get angry and sad. We people are such an amazing creatures.. :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Brian Ryan

lol that was funny haha

she still got her money from that person paying to come to her show just to throw a water bottle I would open it and drink it and be like thank you :D

It's weird. None celebrities that I know interact so much with fans and let them throw presents on the stage ( I mean, what if its some poisonous gas or other things that could jeopardise her well being?) and our sweet Gaga who is always so nice with fans gets hit in the face by a damn bottle! I think in next tour she wont allow any gifts and wont sit so close to the fans, coz its really dangerous as we see... :chica:

UGH wtf!? I know we all wanna get noticed but seriously....a water bottle??? What if she got hurt? I just can't at these crazy fans, they piss me off. Im glad she just brushed it off, but I'd be pissed if a fan hit me with a water bottle at my own show.

I heard it was a necklace not a water bottle, makes more sense :flop:

It kinda looks like a necklace haha, except the impact sound was kinda THUMP.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived