💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Gets Hit By Water Bottle on Stage

Optimus

Featured Posts

well that was just rude. I congratulate her for such high control over her emotions and how she stayed cool & said it was all ok and stuff. Honestly, tho, if I was in her place, I'd be ****ing pissed off. :fthis: what's the point of throwing a water bottle? :fail:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How she manages to remain so calm in these kind of situations is beyond me, if it was me I'd have probably thrown it back :toofunny:

Galactic Mess

How she manages to remain so calm in these kind of situations is beyond me, if it was me I'd have probably thrown it back

Mte

She's so classy, but she looked like she was gonna kill a fan at first lol

Mte

She's so classy, but she looked like she was gonna kill a fan at first lol

That's normal... who wouldn't be pissed???? only a robot, tbqmfh. Maybe not even a robot, if it had some kind of artificial intelligence, hah! :troll: but she managed to control herself and forgive that fan. The fan must have felt awful... at least now they will never do this again. :yes:

Galactic Mess

That's normal... who wouldn't be pissed???? only a robot, tbqmfh. Maybe not even a robot, if it had some kind of artificial intelligence, hah! :troll: but she managed to control herself and forgive that fan. The fan must have felt awful... at least now they will never do this again. :yes:

I bet he won't... I'd cut myself if I ever hurt Gaga

What an ass. :crossed:

This.

And this happened while she was saying: "You know you don't have to buy me presents, you're my presen-"

:crossed:

It's a lovely video aside from her getting hit in the head - especially the part where she reads the engraving on the necklace.

Lion Heart

Other er.. artists like Lil Wayne would have canceled the show after that.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Robotboy

that wasnt funny it sounded like it really hurt. her reactions are always so flawless xD

but the funny thing is right before xD "you dont have to buy me presents. you know that you are my.." *BAM* she was gonna say they where her presents xD

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived