Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Richy Exposed as Trump supporter?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

:saladga:

If someone supports Trump after everything he has done then I refuse to have them in my life and have no sympathy. Any person worth respecting stopped supporting him after he mocked a disabled reporter.  

Two wrongs don't make a right.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

Kindness punks are fictional. 
With the current state of america, complicit with racism and ignorance is equally just as bad

joannesrats
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

I will not support or even entertain the idea of being nice t someone who supports someone that is racist, a sexual predator, and who is trying to strip away my rights. End of story. Trump is a threat to our country and basic human rights for so many people. 

joannesrats
Just now, Hades said:

Every thread is always flooded with the same 3-4 people fighting. :poot:

I’m the only one here today - you can mention us by name tho 

3 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Kindness punks are fictional. 
With the current state of america, complicit with racism and ignorance is equally just as bad

3 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

I will not support or even entertain the idea of being nice t someone who supports someone that is racist, a sexual predator, and who is trying to strip away my rights. End of story. Trump is a threat to our country and basic human rights for so many people. 

3 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

What do you mean?

You certainly won't ever win any of them over with vitriol. Keep embarrassing the left and dividing us even further than Trump already is though :enigma:

It's almost been 2 hours, and Admin still hasn't answered why he closed and deleted the first thread and hasn't did the same with this one :enigma:

joannesrats
1 minute ago, Nino said:

You certainly won't ever win any of them over with vitriol. Keep embarrassing the left and dividing us even further than Trump already is though :enigma:

I’m not trying to win them over - that ship sailed years ago. I’m trying to make sure they know they aren’t welcomed in my life. If the last four years of division caused by Trump didn’t make his supporters leave him behind, me nicely telling them that they’re wrong won’t make a damn difference. Get some perspective - if their minds were ever going to change it would have by now 

joannesrats
Just now, mr wayne said:

It's almost been 2 hours, and Admin still hasn't answered why he closed and deleted the first thread and hasn't did the same with this one :enigma:

@Admin

2 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

you can mention us by name tho 

If I wanted I would. :bear:

1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

I’m not trying to win them over - that ship sailed years ago. I’m trying to make sure they know they aren’t welcomed in my life. If the last four years of division caused by Trump didn’t make his supporters leave him behind, me nicely telling them that they’re wrong won’t make a damn difference. Get some perspective - if their minds were ever going to change it would have by now 

You have fun with that :enigma: 

I'm going to continue to treat people with decency. :enigma:

joannesrats
Just now, Nino said:

You have fun with that :enigma: 

I'm going to continue to treat people with decency. :enigma:

I treat them with decency by not interacting with them. Have fun on your moral high horse talking down to people with a different method than you do. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived