Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26
Just now, Sister said:

Explain your issue? 

“Not him but i don’t care for the others”

do y’all realize how disgusting that is????? Y’all are so entitled. It’s specifically about a black member of her team, but this all reeks of using gaga’s name for attention. “All the others can go except for___” like bitch who are you!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Nino said:

Trump is a racist. Supporting a racist isn't a good look but it doesn't necessarily mean the person is racist themselves,

it actually does, or you are complicit with racism which is my opinion is just as bad. Just because someone is black doesn't mean they can't benefit from racism, especially when it gives them financial gain

Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

“Not him but i don’t care for the others”

do y’all realize how disgusting that is????? Y’all are so entitled. It’s specifically about a black member of her team, but this all reeks of using gaga’s name for attention. “All the others can go except for___” like bitch who are you!!!! 

I meant any of the others on her whole team, not as in other people of colour specifically. Keep looking for anything to complain about.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Swallow
15 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

Can y’all chill now lmao

@LaMaisonGaga  knows nothing :toofunny:  This has been established so many times. I have no idea why so many Monsters still believe him :rip:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Cookie Tookie

Imagine firing someone who’s been close to you for 10+ years over a political opinion. This is why politics should be kept private, because quite frankly it’s no ones business. Not here for cancel culture ruining relationships and careers when nothing about this situation is even confirmed.

ELECTROHEART

Could this be the end of ugly choreos?? :enigma:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Just now, Bottom said:

it actually does, or you are complicit with racism which is my opinion is just as bad. Just because someone is black doesn't mean they can't benefit from racism, especially when it gives them financial gain

There's a difference between being not a racist and being anti-racist. He's entitled to not make racism his #1 priority in life. Maybe he's just a conservative and holds that as more important to him than Trump's racism. We don't know. Richy has never uttered a single word of racist rhetoric anywhere I've ever seen. This is the kind of trashy "activism" that benefits nobody.

Right now a ****ing hate mob of white gays is running to every public profile a black artist has to tell him that HE'S a racist because of a RUMOR that he supports somebody who also happens to have a history of racist behavior(which is different than supporting somebody BECAUSE of their racist behavior). The actual bad guys want to see us divided, grow up and don't play into their agenda.

Bradley
34 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Richy is not the only gay, black man that works for Gaga.

Can we think of who else?

I know Ian (the dancer) is as well, but other than that I can't think of anyone else. And Ian honestly doesn't seem like one.

1 minute ago, Suuus said:

We dont know if its him

It's time anyways :billie:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Admin locked this topic

Archived