Featured Posts

TheSlash

Does this mean....

tenor.gif?itemid=9253934

...we are...

tenor.gif?itemid=4408173

...getting rid of his choreo?

tenor.gif?itemid=4350508

For real tho, if this is true, Richie was Gaga's choreographer or, well, anyone for the longest time :wtfga: . And I always thought working with Gaga and supporting Trump are mutually exclusive :bear: .

Ew, David!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is disrespectful to Richy considering that he has never publicly supported Trump and probably mentioned it in a private conversation that he had with that person. 

TheSlash
1 minute ago, tmo13 said:

Can y’all chill now lmao

Then why tf does he say smth with "Bad Romance" :wtfga: ?

Ew, David!

2 minutes ago, Nino said:

Gaga stands for kindness and inclusivity for EVERYBODY. People who might have ignorant political views aren't automatically terrible people.

Also who she hires is none of our damn business :ohwell:

This is the dumbest thing i've heard. Kindness and inclusivity doesn't mean accepting hateful bigots, no we call them out. Yes the people who still support trump at this point are terrible people period. The guy can't even call out white supremacy on national tv and you want us to accept them, no maam

undertake67

idk as much as i hate his god awful choreos, i don't think richy would be a trump supporter

maybe is someone else

high heeled fem
7 minutes ago, Bottom said:

If this is true it would be very hypocritical for gaga to not fire him, trump goes against everything our fanbase is about

This this this 

plus I have to see his attitude can seem off putting .... and rude

i love some of this cardio though 

3 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

Can y’all chill now lmao

Lol can Perry Meek chill? Keep It Together Black Ink Crew GIF by VH1

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Delulu Rogers

There is no reason to believe this is richy so can y’all leave him alone pls. This whole thing is cringey and childish 

Aphrodizy26
8 minutes ago, Sister said:

It better not be Asiel. They better leave him alone. We need him forever to stay with Gaga. I don't care about any of the others. 

See this right here is the issue. I’m not gonna report, I wanna educate. But girl. 

8 minutes ago, Bottom said:

This is the dumbest thing i've heard. Kindness and inclusivity doesn't mean accepting hateful bigots, no we call them out. Yes the people who still support trump at this point are terrible people period. The guy can't even call out white supremacy on national tv and you want us to accept them, no maam

Trump is a racist. Supporting a racist isn't a good look but it doesn't necessarily mean the person is racist themselves, especially a black person, extra especially a black person who works with a team as diverse as the haus of gaga. You're doing the same thing the right does to us if you want generalize all Trump supporters as racists and dehumanize them. Then there's the issue of calling out somebody who employs somebody supports a racist which is an even more absurd issue to raise. More importantly, we don't know who this post is about. :mark: 

I don't support Trump at all but the people that do don't deserve to be humiliated, unemployed, and dehumanized. That's the actual opposite of what Gaga stands for, not whatever you're claiming. We have no reason to believe he's a bad person. I trust Lady Gaga as a better judge of character than the drama thirsty hate mob of white gays called Little Monsters :mark: 

8 minutes ago, Admin said:

This is disrespectful to Richy considering that he has never publicly supported Trump and probably mentioned it in a private conversation that he had with that person. 

Why was the previous thread about this closed but this one isnt 

2 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

See this right here is the issue. I’m not gonna report, I wanna educate. But girl. 

Explain your issue? 

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived