💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Richy Exposed as Trump supporter?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

Aphrodizy26
4 minutes ago, lasagna said:

but like we dont know anything about this other than a vague post by perry meek. this is just gonna give people reasons to hate richy when it might not even be about him/true

Yeah this is why i’m so annoyed. His comments are ripping him apart. Gaga’s fans are her biggest crutch

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like this hurts Gaga publicly. This is not good.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Aphrodizy26
5 minutes ago, Nino said:

His predecessor that everybody is nostalgic for was a black person too? :confused:

I think it has more to do with personally not liking him or his vibe than it does about choreography or even race.

I really hope you research what microaggressive racism is. 
if a black person is not god tier they are treated so shitty but white people can do the bare minimum and be praised

1 minute ago, Sister said:

I feel like this hurts Gaga publicly. This is not good.

Honestly, i feel the same way :interestinga:

3 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I really hope you research what microaggressive racism is. 
if a black person is not god tier they are treated so shitty but white people can do the bare minimum and be praised

That's not the exclusive definition of a microaggression at all and like I said people are begging to take back the previous, also black choreographer.

Richy's just annoying. He has that Frankie Grande energy. If anything it's more internalized homophobia than racism. :messga:

EDIT: Not saying I support hate comments and I certainly don't want him fired over a vague instagram post 

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m not sure why the previous thread was closed and deleted by the admin? This feels like he’s throwing Gaga under the bus by indirectly causing drama that will be used against her. The fact he thinks it’s appropriate on ‘national coming out day’ to stir this up says it all about him as a person. 

Can you fire someone because of their political opinions? Isn't that illegal?

Also, she has a Trump supporter dad, and I don't see her cutting her father off.

Let people have their political opinions, and no personal attacks.

If this is true it would be very hypocritical for gaga to not fire him, trump goes against everything our fanbase is about

1 minute ago, GerMC said:

If it’s not richy could it be Asiel? I doubt it. 

Let's not turn into a lynching mob and start randomly accusing every black person connected to Lady Gaga thank u :messga:

1 minute ago, GerMC said:

If it’s not richy could it be Asiel? I doubt it. 

It better not be Asiel. They better leave him alone. We need him forever to stay with Gaga. I don't care about any of the others. 

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

14 minutes ago, lasagna said:

but like we dont know anything about this other than a vague post by perry meek. this is just gonna give people reasons to hate richy when it might not even be about him/true

Thats right that we don't know anything about this but whether it's absolutely true, or a cruel troll by Perry, it is 10000% messy af, unnecessary, and absolutely points toward Richy. 

What does he think will come of this? What did he want to happen? This is nuclear OMG Why did he does ???:saladga:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

1 minute ago, Bottom said:

If this is true it would be very hypocritical for gaga to not fire him, trump goes against everything our fanbase is about

Gaga stands for kindness and inclusivity for EVERYBODY. People who might have ignorant political views aren't automatically terrible people.

Also who she hires is none of our damn business :ohwell:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived