Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Richy Exposed as Trump supporter?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

ArtpopAct2

Omg... this could get interesting. The continuing post is on that account. LM twitter has found it and already is getting excited about Gaga firing him if she finds out lol

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

Why not expose him fully though?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

SpookyKid

Am I missing something? How do we know he's talking about Richy?

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ArtpopAct2
Just now, SpookyKid said:

Am I missing something? How do we know he's talking about Richy?

gay, black, works for one of biggest LGBT ally pop stars, bad romance name drop

LGMonster95

And where exactly he is talking about Richy there? You know it could be anyone that has worked with Gaga before (she workes with tons of people). I'm pretty sure fans are talking about him because they hate him (same situation like with Sarah) 

xoxo Craig

I doubt that a black gay man who works extensively with Lady Gaga is a Trump supporter. 

End Racism Now

lasagna

as much as i hate trump, i feel like this might be irresponsible of perry meek to post onto social media.

we dont know richys political views, we dont know if its even about richy, we dont know how gaga currently feels about richy, and we dont know how gaga currently feels about meek either... sooo.... we know absolutely nothing but people are gonna attack richy anyway.

human turd

Aphrodizy26
Just now, lasagna said:

as much as i hate trump, i feel like this might be irresponsible of perry meek to post onto social media

I don‘T think it’s irresponsible at all. However, I think it’s messy yt g@ys being messy yt g@ys. There’s a lot of racism that plays into the hatred richy receives. And you can not like his choreo that’s fine. But there’s people that actively already say they wish he were fired on his socials for no reason

lasagna
Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

I don‘T think it’s irresponsible at all. However, I think it’s messy yt g@ys being messy yt g@ys. There’s a lot of racism that plays into the hatred richy receives. And you can not like his choreo that’s fine. But there’s people that actively already say they wish he were fired on his socials for no reason

but like we dont know anything about this other than a vague post by perry meek. this is just gonna give people reasons to hate richy when it might not even be about him/true

human turd

1 minute ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

His predecessor that everybody is nostalgic for was a black person too? :confused:

I think it has more to do with personally not liking him or his vibe than it does about choreography or even race.

Stephen

Umm he has no reason to lie and he’s clearly talking about Gaga so idk why there’s denial in this thread. The only question is does he mean Richy or someone else working for Gaga maybe at a lower level that we might not be considering? 

Reality
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

gay, black, works for one of biggest LGBT ally pop stars, bad romance name drop

Richy is not the only gay, black man that works for Gaga.

🃏🖤👹

Stephen

Even if it is Richy she is not going to fire him they’ve been friends for OVER a decade let’s be realistic. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived