💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Richy Exposed as Trump supporter?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

If anything, Gaga and her team needs to find a new choreographer because The Chromatica Ball is coming the next year :duck:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

The way Richy got harassed for no reason. Its the second hand embarrassment for me...

joannesrats
44 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I’m not sure why the previous thread was closed and deleted by the admin? This feels like he’s throwing Gaga under the bus by indirectly causing drama that will be used against her. The fact he thinks it’s appropriate on ‘national coming out day’ to stir this up says it all about him as a person. 

Haven’t you heard? GGD admins are all about censorship lately. 

3 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Haven’t you heard? GGD admins are all about censorship lately. 

DescriptiveImpressiveIndianpangolin-size

12 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Yea, obviously he knows some things about clothes, but I highly doubt he contacted Richy himself and Richy responding to him. Also, he deleted the tweet, so....

14 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Just because he talks to designers doesn't mean he knows everything regarding Gaga and her team and that we should believe everything he says.

No no, he’s saying that he spoke to the designer who made that Instagram post, which is believable.

joannesrats
Just now, Admin said:

No no, he’s saying that he spoke to the designer who made that Instagram post, which is believable.

Why was this previous thread closed?

48 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I’m not sure why the previous thread was closed and deleted by the admin? This feels like he’s throwing Gaga under the bus by indirectly causing drama that will be used against her. The fact he thinks it’s appropriate on ‘national coming out day’ to stir this up says it all about him as a person. 

I already asked him twice but he hasnt awnserd yet

Aphrodizy26
29 minutes ago, Sister said:

I meant any of the others on her whole team, not as in other people of colour specifically. Keep looking for anything to complain about.

Nope you’re blatant racism is showing itself but go off girlie

joannesrats

Not y’all defending a potential Trump supporter :billie:

I refuse to even be friends with someone who supports him - much less sign their paycheck. I don’t think anyone on her team would be one, but she has ever right to not keep whoever on that she wants. This type of employment isn’t like others. It’s independent, contract-based work. It wouldn’t be discontinuation of employment if she no longer worked with a Trump supporter - it would be refusing to contract them for future projects. There is a strong, legal difference. 

insight

It's turning into a witch hunt. Perry should've addressed this behind closed doors, not on IG. Messy ghey.

Reality
26 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Can we think of who else?

I know Ian (the dancer) is as well, but other than that I can't think of anyone else. And Ian honestly doesn't seem like one.

Well neither does Richy. 

I'm sure Gaga has a lot of people working for her that we don't see on a day-to-day basis. 

🖤👹

1 minute ago, insight said:

It's turning into a witch hunt. Perry should've addressed this behind closed doors, not on IG. Messy ghey.

Really ironic that that it's a witch hunt AGAINST black people too. For racism. :toofunny:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived