💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Did Not Get The Cleopatra Role

alp0707

Featured Posts

Some users who are Jewish or Israeli may be offended and feel discriminated against by reading comments in this thread, FYI.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

yes, every year there are critically acclaimed movies, oscars, Roma, The Shape of the water, LadyBird, etc

but we were talking here about a HUGE deal, a timeless take on CLEOPATRA, ala blade runner 2049, Arrival, imagine this type of flim

mix with this

This movie wass going to be super interesting hybrid, Imagine Gaga in this!

The life of a fashion designer, as interesting as could get, would never top this

But with a cast like Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Al Pachino, Robert De Niro, Jared Leto, and directed by Ridley Scott, that's also a huge movie too. Roma, The Shape of Water, etc. were all critically acclaimed, but they were also relatively small.

This could be like ASIB in the sense that it's both critically acclaimed, and it has huge box office numbers. 

tbh, maybe it's just me, but I frankly don't think a lot of people would care for a Cleopatra role :shrug: 

🖤👹

Defmix100
47 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Gal Gadot? LMAO. She’s as problematic as they can be. Anyways congrats to her.. 

41 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

For the better. Imagine the SJW's coming for her if she got the role. 

Gal Gadot on the other hand, is problematic af. Twitter is going to have a field day tearing this movie apart. 

what has she done? I don't know anything about her outside of Wonder Woman

vyniildisk
Just now, M Monstre said:

tbh, maybe it's just me, but I frankly don't think a lot of people would care for a Cleopatra role :shrug: 

Oh and people would care for the life of the gucci designer, ok

Regina George
1 minute ago, River said:

she had to show support to her people no matter what, can't blame her, they can tear her apart in f-cking Israel.

I mean, every celebrity from each side, each country, would show support to their militant cation.

It's just what it is.. it's wrong but again, this is the life in middle east and a western wouldn't understand.

It's like this actress of Mulan that showed support to China.

the middle east is very militant and you can really say the same thing about any celebrity from any country there.

And they all kill each other for their own amusement.

If you think that a Palestinian actress wouldn't show support to Hamas, you're wrong.

Well if Gaga shows support to people who are killing other innocents then I’d blame her too. What is wrong, is wrong. Same goes for Chinese actress that basically bashed basic human rights. I would be against muslim actress supporting killings too. 

littlepotter
48 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Gal Gadot? LMAO. She’s as problematic as they can be. Anyways congrats to her.. 

Oh god im glad im not the one who had to point out that i dont want an israeli playing the queen of an arab country :bear: unless she isnt cleopatra herself

chaeri pls

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

what has she done? I don't know anything about her outside of Wonder Woman

She openly supported Israel army days after innocents civilian muslim people and the locations they were in were bombarded.

wetasspussy

Should have had  an Egyptian actress to play that  role:interestinga:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

I am happy that Gaga won't get this controversy.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Yes, every single fashion magazine has already said that they’re excited.

Reality
4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

It's about the Gucci family murder...

🖤👹

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

Ruby should've got the role. She's an Egyptian singer and actress but idk if she speaks English well enough to be in a movie.

melody4arab-com-Ruby-8626.jpg

NOW THIS IS SOMETHING I NEVER EXPECTED TO SEE ON GGD 

STAN RUBY :giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Jase locked this topic

Archived