💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Did Not Get The Cleopatra Role

alp0707

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I’ve seen multiple viral tweets claiming that Cleopatra was half African. Black Twitter will literally tear any non POC apart for playing this role. 

Many half African people don’t have black skin though and you would not know they are half African unless you were told.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I never knew Gal was problematic, could you guys elaborate? 

OT: Was Gaga even actually considered for the role? I feel it was all wishful thinking, like her playing Ursula on The Little Mermaid 

12 minutes ago, Regina George said:

To be completely honest everyone that would come for her would have to be stupid and uneducated because Cleopatra was a white Greek/Macedonian woman. 

So this was perfect for Gagaloo, doesnt she have a little greek background going on there? 

2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

She was not even up for this role. It’s just a fake rumour.

She was up for the role, actually

Regina George
7 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I’ve seen multiple viral tweets claiming that Cleopatra was half African. Black Twitter will literally tear any non POC apart for playing this role. 

Yes but those viral tweets are simply false. I’ve seen them too but they are legit stupid. Some of them even confused Cleopatra with Nefertiti who was black. 

Regina George
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

So this was perfect for Gagaloo, doesnt she have a little greek background going on there? 

She was up for the role, actually

Perfect in that sense but considering her past behavior and insensitive posts about muslim people in Israel it is just not it. 

1 minute ago, S0436 said:

Many half African people don’t have black skin though and you would not know they are half African unless you were told.

I know, I don’t even believe this theory but there’s a LOT of people who say Cleopatra was black.

vyniildisk
Just now, Regina George said:

Perfect in that sense but considering her past behavior and insensitive posts about muslim people in Israel it is just not it. 

i was talking about Gaga, not Gal

Regina George
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

i was talking about Gaga, not Gal

Ohh I’m sorry for the misunderstanding in that case. Yes the role was perfect for Gaga! 

3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She supports Israel army and is supporting killing civilian muslim people and stealing their sacred land.. She was even in army herself. I liked her too before I knew this. 

I think it's important to do research and not believe what SJWs say because a lot of them love to jump to conclusions and are super dramatic. So idk about Gal Gadot but so far she hasnt said anything controversial

BABYL0N
24 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Ruby should've got the role. She's an Egyptian singer and actress but idk if she speaks English well enough to be in a movie.

melody4arab-com-Ruby-8626.jpg

The fact that you know who Ruby is :enigma:

2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Yes but those viral tweets are simply false. I’ve seen them too but they are legit stupid. Some of them even confused Cleopatra with Nefertiti who was black. 

I agree 

Reality
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She supports Israel army and is supporting killing civilian muslim people and stealing their sacred land.. She was even in army herself. I liked her too before I knew this. 

I'm truthfully too ignorant on the subject to have a strong, firm stance on the issue. I know it's complicated and I know people who support both sides. I knew she was in the army, but I thought that she was required to serve.

🖤👹

vyniildisk
Just now, Urine Blonde said:

well, she is white + the GUCCI movie will be great anyway...

the gucci film will be nothing compared to this cinema extravaganzza, i am so pressed

Bambino
4 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

The fact that you know who Ruby is

Why not? She's pure Egyptian beauty.

• Jase locked this topic

Archived