Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Did Not Get The Cleopatra Role

alp0707

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
11 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

I’m from Israel and I don’t get offended by comments like this, I just try to ignore or avoid them because I know it’s coming from an ignorant place.

Anyways... I’m quite sad Gaga didn’t get the role because you know... we all want to see more of Gaga in theaters :huntyga: happy for Gal tho :applause:

So do u like Gal playing Cleopatra? 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, Mr S said:

This isn't really Gaga news. Gaga was never confirmed to be fighting for this role.

Also... Thank goodness. This would have been a disaster if she got it.

She could still got it 

5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

So do u like Gal playing Cleopatra? 

Yes. tho I’m not 100% sure if this role fits her, I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

vyniildisk
Just now, Bazaar said:

Yes. tho I’m not 100% sure if this role fits her, I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

If you are from Israel, what is the general consensus about the good sis Gal? do you guys like her? i mean, in general

Just now, Dulo Peep said:

If you are from Israel, what is the general consensus about the good sis Gal? do you guys like her? i mean, in general

Yes!! Most of the people here love her because she’s like the biggest Israeli star in the world right now and they’re just proud of her! 

& her personality is truly amazing. she’s so down to earth and kind. 

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

For the better. Imagine the SJW's coming for her if she got the role. 

Gal Gadot on the other hand, is problematic af. Twitter is going to have a field day tearing this movie apart. 

Don’t call PoC names.

President Biden
2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I’ve seen multiple viral tweets claiming that Cleopatra was half African. Black Twitter will literally tear any non POC apart for playing this role. 

as if “Black Twitter” is representative of most of the general populous

I got drunk

Queen Bitch
8 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Don’t call PoC names.

I assume you mean Gal Gadot? Well she is problematic:vegas: We're allowed to criticize PoC when they are problematic.

androiduser

wouldn't think of her as the perfect Cleopatra, but she could also be great.

And before someone menations race, Cleopatra was likely white, because she was of Greek origin, not African.

Lord Temptation

1) I am happy Gaga won’t have anything to do with this

2) Egypt was neither an Arab nor Muslim country during the time of Cleopatra (4th-1st century BC vs the Arab Muslim invasions 7 centuries later)

3) Cleopatra was from the Ptolemy dynasty that migrated to Egypt from Greek Macedonia, so in other words of Mediterranean descent. Native Egyptians were not black in the contemporary African (American) sense, they always portrayed themselves as intermediate between the Nubians (who were undoubtedly black in the modern sense) and the fairer-skinned Asiatic Semites (such as Hebrews) - hence, Egypt appears to have been a melting pot even as early as 3,000 years ago. There have been dynasties of Persian, Greek, Babylonian, Roman, Nubian, Libyan and Turkic origin that have ruled Egypt.

4) Black Twitter hates Gaga so even though Gaga being of Italian Mediterranean descent (Italy, like Egypt, was too colonised by Greeks) she would still have been torn to shreds by black twitter

5) The Gucci film is sounds way more interesting than yet another remake of a classic story that she already just won acclaim for in ASIB

vyniildisk
19 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

2) Egypt was neither an Arab nor Muslim country during the time of Cleopatra (4th-1st century BC vs the Arab Muslim invasions 7 centuries later)

3) Cleopatra was from the Ptolemy dynasty that migrated to Egypt from Greek Macedonia, so in other words of Mediterranean descent. Native Egyptians were not black in the contemporary African (American) sense, they always portrayed themselves as intermediate between the Nubians (who were undoubtedly black in the modern sense) and the fairer-skinned Asiatic Semites (such as Hebrews) - hence, Egypt appears to have been a melting pot even as early as 3,000 years ago. There have been dynasties of Persian, Greek, Babylonian, Roman, Nubian, Libyan and Turkic origin that have ruled Egypt.

4) Black Twitter hates Gaga so even though Gaga being of Italian Mediterranean descent (Italy, like Egypt, was too colonised by Greeks) she would still have been torn to shreds by black twitter

5) The Gucci film is sounds way more interesting than yet another remake of a classic story that she already just won acclaim for in ASIB

So you are very late i see, its not even the same movie giphy.gif

CannaeDrive

Reminder that there is two different Cleopatra movie projects, one with Paramount (G. Gadot) and the other one with Sony and Gaga can still be cast with the latter. Nothing is definitive right now for either project.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

16 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Gal Gadot's movie is at Paramount, Gaga is circling a different Cleopatra project at Sony which Deadline says still isn't dead

who will love me when the night is over

Smother Em Eh

Eh even though I’m sad about it, it was just a rumor after all. Before the Gucci movie probably gonna be WAY better anyways! :legend:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Jase locked this topic

Archived