Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Did Not Get The Cleopatra Role

alp0707

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
30 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

She already has something better coming up :vegas: Not to mention the lashings a white person will get for playing Cleopatra even though she was probably Greek.

Cleopatra was European from the Macedonian dynasty that migrated to Egypt.

22 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This! It’s like people just don’t care about the inhuman behavior happening to muslim people. So gross! Angelina Jolie and many others would have been much better and fitting choice.

While there are actual instances of cruelty many Muslims are facing these days, I'm not sure how a fair-skinned woman being cast to play a European woman is inhuman? And when Cleopatra was queen, there weren't Muslims in Egypt.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cybertronica said:

Sadly the SJW brigade doesn’t rely on facts. I just don’t want Gaga to be dragged. From what I’ve seen, Black Twitter already doesn’t like her. 

Regina George
7 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I think it's important to do research and not believe what SJWs say because a lot of them love to jump to conclusions and are super dramatic. So idk about Gal Gadot but so far she hasnt said anything controversial

I did my own research because I loved her in WW and I honestly wanted to believe it’s not all that but it is. She openly supported Israel’s army days after muslim people’s home was destroyed. I am not blaming her, she is from Israel, but that doesn’t make it right. I wish she just kept that to herself. 

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

From what I’ve seen, Black Twitter already doesn’t like her. 

Gal or Gaga? if Gaga, why? 

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Cybertronica said:

While there are actual instances of cruelty many Muslims are facing these days, I'm not sure how a fair-skinned woman being cast to play a European woman is inhuman? And when Cleopatra was queen, there weren't Muslims in Egypt.

Okay you do have a point with this one. 

2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Gal or Gaga? if Gaga, why? 

Gaga. And I have no idea why they don’t like her. It’s mostly Beyoncé fans making hate tweets and they blow up pretty fast. Just last month there was a hate tweet about ROM with 250k likes. And not to be a cupcake but I’ve seen it’s trendy to hate on white women and white gays these days.

Reality
7 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

the gucci film will be nothing compared to this cinema extravaganzza, i am so pressed

Not necessarily. The cast for Gucci seems really good. Aren't Adam Driver and Al Pacino supposed to be in the movie? Also, Gucci will 100% be an Oscar film. I'm honestly kinda more excited for it than I was for ASIB, and that turned out great!

🖤👹

Married the Night

She needs to be a person of color so let’s avoid this controversy. No matter how historically accurate it is or isn’t. 

Regina George
Just now, River said:

It's funny how many hypocrite Muslims here come to Gal because she's supporting the shitty Israeli military but at the same breath they are fans of so many American patriotic celebrities that love their shitty military, a military that killed more innocent Muslims AND Christians in the middle east, more than Israel could have ever kill.

oh and btw there are also Christians in every Arabic countries, don't forget them.

She supported the army after literally attack on muslim people tho. I am not blaming her for being a patriot or for supporting her country. I am blaming her for openly supporting killing of innocent people that in this instance happened to be muslims. Same would be for christians, jews or whatever religion/nation/race/sexuality that is facing the injustice.

Regina George
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Not necessarily. The cast for Gucci seems really good. Aren't Adam Driver and Al Pacino supposed to be in the movie? Also, Gucci will 100% be an Oscar film. I'm honestly kinda more excited for it than I was for ASIB, and that turned out great!

Me too! I’m definitely more excited for this! 

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Al Pacino, Robert Deniro and Jared Leto directed by Ridley Scott is literally next level. That other movie is nothing compared to this lol 

LGMonster95

Imagine wanting that instead of Gaga playing on the Gucci film with an excellent cast that screams Oscar worthy

vyniildisk
8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

yes, every year there are critically acclaimed movies, oscars, Roma, The Shape of the water, LadyBird, etc

but we were talking here about a HUGE deal, a timeless take on CLEOPATRA, ala blade runner 2049, Arrival, imagine this type of flim

mix with this

This movie wass going to be super interesting hybrid, Imagine Gaga in this!

The life of a fashion designer, as interesting as could get, would never top this

edit, for you too @LGMonster95  and @Adarsh

HausOfAntonio

Why can’t people just understand that its NOT HARD to cast actors of the same ethnicity of the people they’re playing :saladga:

• Jase locked this topic

Archived