Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star Had Covid

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

PLEASE stop giving this man attention! I find it funny of how when he gets accused of assault he drops another video. One of the most evil and calculating celebs out there, shame on people who still support him.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

Gaga’s not slitting her wrists and calling peopel slurs for shock value girl i swear to god you ignorants try your hardest to ****ing justify racism

I called Jefree evil and a bad person.

I’m not defending him, let alone racism.

I’m suggesting we can have room for bad people in our culture as long as we don’t treat them as role models and acknowledge what makes them bad people.

Aphrodizy26
Just now, SKANK said:

I called Jefree evil and a bad person.

I’m not defending him, let alone racism.

I’m suggesting we can have room for bad people in our culture as long as we don’t treat them as role models and acknowledge what makes them bad people.

The way that y’all stay with being complicit with racism speaks volumes on your personal views and beliefs but please go off

1 hour ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

The way that y’all stay with being complicit with racism speaks volumes on your personal views and beliefs but please go off

I have no problem condemning him and his views, you’re welcome to interpret that however you like. 

Beanybb
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

I don’t pay much attention to Jefree Star, but I like that our generation has an androgynous, evil, ambassador to glamour.

Not all public figures have to be good people. 

Damn, you didn’t have to make me cringe so hard. 

Androgynous? He clearly looks male:billie:

Marilyn MonHoe
16 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I guess that makes Gaga “vapid and disturbing” for doing a photo shoot in Coco Chanel’s personal apartment, wearing her dress, because she liked the way they looked.

Coco, in case you didn’t know, was litterally a nazi agent.

The shoot was photographed by  Karl Lagerfeld, a man who spent as much time disparaging refugees as he did calling women fat and ugly. 

But I guess Gaga liked the way he made her look enough to look the other way? That is certainly true for a certain photographer she had a long term partnership with.

Vapid and Disturbing would be a great name for a Haus Lab pallet, if Jefree doesn’t use it first. :)

Just because you and Gaga were ignorant enough to excuse how evil someone is doesn't make it ok. The attempts to defend someone that you yourself admitted is evil, big yikes :rip:

Aphrodizy26
1 minute ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Just because you and Gaga were ignorant enough to excuse how evil someone is doesn't make it ok. The attempts to defend someone that you yourself admitted is evil, big yikes :rip:

Also i’m just now hearing of this. Gaga was photographed in 2015/16 but the article i found was from 2019 with confirmation citing “after years of speculation”

i don’t want to blindly defend gaga. But is there more to the timeline?

5 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

Damn, you didn’t have to make me cringe so hard. 

Androgynous? He clearly looks male:billie:

He certainly is gender non-conforming.

2 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

I’m not defending him.

I’m defending the right for dangerous and problematic figures like Jefree, John Waters, and Karl Lagerfeld to exist in our culture, while acknowledging their flaws.

I also wouldn’t call Gaga ignorant in this matter, but I guess that’s your interpretation. 

papergangster
30 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Girl his makeup never sold out and his morphe collection stays half off

it’s 2020 and y’all are still defending racist nazis LMFAOO

The latest collection was the only one to not sell out. Morphe products are half off because they cut ties with his brand. 

Who said I was defending? Lol. I don’t buy or watch his videos anymore. But to say he’s flopping is not entirely true. 

Marilyn MonHoe
3 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Also i’m just now hearing of this. Gaga was photographed in 2015/16 but the article i found was from 2019 with confirmation citing “after years of speculation”

i don’t want to blindly defend gaga. But is there more to the timeline?

I'm simply taking SKANK at his word Karl Langerfield did a photoshoot with Gaga. He was a racist and sexist man who stirred up a lot of controversy when he was alive.

The difference is that while Gaga was ignorant in doing a shoot with him, she wouldn't turn around and say "Welp yeah he was evil, but he was a role model to glamour! Not everybody has to be a good person." :rip:

Marilyn MonHoe
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

He certainly is gender non-conforming.

I’m not defending him.

I’m defending the right for dangerous and problematic figures like Jefree, John Waters, and Karl Lagerfeld to exist in our culture, while acknowledging their flaws.

I also wouldn’t call Gaga ignorant in this matter, but I guess that’s your interpretation. 

You want to be able to idolize these people without feeling bad about it, that's a big difference. People here called him an evil racist which you didn't like, so you're here lowkey defending him by saying that "not everyone has to be a good person."

I didn't expect for you to call Gaga ignorant because in doing so, you would have to acknowledge your own.

Blastertoyo
11 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Hi, I heard comments were getting deleted?

interested kim kardashian GIF

please enlighten me to death

11 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

You want to be able to idolize these people without feeling bad about it, that's a big difference. People here called him an evil racist which you didn't like, so you're here lowkey defending him by saying that "not everyone has to be a good person."

I didn't expect for you to call Gaga ignorant because in doing so, you would have to acknowledge your own.

I didn’t speak about idiolizing, in fact, I said we should not treat them as role models.

I’m not sure why you think I didn’t like people calling him evil, when I am the one who called him evil, multiple times.

I said they should be able to exist in our culture, which is an idea people clearly disagree with.

As for Gaga being shot by Lagerfeld in Coco’s personal apartment, you don’t have to take my word for it. It was for the cover of The Hollywood Reporter during the A Star Is Born era. In the interview she gushed about Karl and Coco, a literal nazi.

“Being on Coco's couch and having champagne in her apartment — it should always be a moment that we remember.”  

Edit: Just to clarify, this is not a critism of Gaga. I have no problem with what she said here. It just should be something fans consider before “going off.”

Aphrodizy26
20 minutes ago, papergangster said:

The latest collection was the only one to not sell out. Morphe products are half off because they cut ties with his brand. 

Who said I was defending? Lol. I don’t buy or watch his videos anymore. But to say he’s flopping is not entirely true. 

And this all happened after he was 100% tone deaf about his sexual assault allegations, defamation issues, and BLM issues. 
White ignorance

Archived