Jeffree Star Had Covid

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

"Jeffree bad"

"But not everyone has to be good"

:vegas:

Correct. :)

“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.” F. Scott Fitzgerald

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marilyn MonHoe
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

Correct. :)

“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.” F. Scott Fitzgerald

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance

The state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

:)

Just now, Marilyn MonHoe said:

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance

The state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

:)

Yes, the F. Scott Fitzgerald quote was describing cognitive dissonance. 

As in: Jefree apears to be a bad person. Bad people can contribute positivly to our culture. 

I hold those two beliefs. It’s okay if you don’t.

Marilyn MonHoe
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Yes, the F. Scott Fitzgerald quote was describing cognitive dissonance. 

As in: Jefree apears to be a bad person. Bad people can contribute positivly to our culture. 

I hold those two beliefs. It’s okay if you don’t.

You hold the second belief in response to the negative reaction to the first belief, thereby defending him.

I am able to be honest about my intentions, it's ok if you aren't.

If our conversation is going to devolve into your pointless passive aggressiveness than it should end here. If not then I have concerns that you're starting to troll me and in that case, I'll be reporting you to the mods.

1 minute ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

You hold the second belief in response to the negative reaction to the first belief, thereby defending him.

I am able to be honest about my intentions, it's ok if you aren't.

If our conversation is going to devolve into your pointless passive aggressiveness than it should end here. If not then I have concerns that you're starting to troll me and in that case, I'll be reporting you to the mods.

Wendy Williams said that trans women with penises aren’t women, blamed Kesha for being the victim of sexual assault, made fun of Joaquin Phoenix’s cleft palate, and outed people who had not publicly acknowledged their cancer diagnosis.

Yet you are using her as a joke in your avatar.

So on some level you agree, bad people can play some role in our culture. 

If you want to conclude our conversation that is entirely up to you. I respect that, and encourage you to report anything you deem as disrespectful to a Mod. 

Marilyn MonHoe
12 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Wendy Williams said that trans women with penises aren’t women, blamed Kesha for being the victim of sexual assault, made fun of Joaquin Phoenix’s cleft palate, and outed people who had not publicly acknowledged their cancer diagnosis.

Yet you are using her as a joke in your avatar.

So on some level you agree, bad people can play some role in our culture. 

If you want to conclude our conversation that is entirely up to you. I respect that, and encourage you to report anything you deem as disrespectful to a Mod. 

I don't even need to read whatever it is that you said cause I'm sure it's this: Deflect, deflect, passive aggressive comment, passive aggressive comment, and one more deflection for the road.

Clearly since you're incapable of it I guess that I'll be the bigger person and stop our conversation because it's going nowhere. I won't be reading anything else you have to say but you can continue screaming into the void for hours if you like, I don't mind.

Have fun :)

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Disgusting racist still not cancelled for good? :triggered:

He always gave away money on his Twitter, so lots of people keep him happening and staying for that  :smh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Regina George
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

He always gave away money on his Twitter, so lots of people keep him happening and staying for that  :smh:

Not surprised one bit.. People would sell their souls if they could :neyde:

FameHookah
6 hours ago, SKANK said:

You quoted a post in which I call Jefree evil, while you are claiming that I’m offended by someone calling him evil.

That doesn’t really make any sense, does it?

I’m very surprised that someone, particularly on a Lady Gaga fan site, doesn’t know who Coco Chanel is. She was a highly influential artist, and nazi, who Gaga has praised. Which goes to my entire point: bad people can serve a function in our culture.

To quote yourself, “If you can’t handle people having disagreements with you then maybe you should get off of Internet forums.”

Can you stop dragging gaga in to this mess, jefree is a shtty person no need to bring gaga into the convo.. Jesus christ..

WTF is MDNA

Marilyn MonHoe
3 hours ago, Regina George said:

Disgusting racist still not cancelled for good? :triggered:

Apparently we need to think twice before cancelling someone for racism. He's an ambassador to glamour that some people are happy to have around for their generation even though he's an evil racist. We have to recognize that not everyone who holds value in our society is positive. Not everyone has to be a good person.

At least that's how the warped minds of some like to operate.

1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

Can you stop dragging gaga in to this mess, jefree is a shtty person no need to bring gaga into the convo.. Jesus christ..

This is a Gaga fan site. Incorporating her into conversations as an example for something is going to happen since it is the only sure thing everyone here has in common.

I'm sorry if you find it unflattering or unpleasant, but it's a relevant comparison as it relates to the conversation in this thread.

It wasn't meant to be an insult to Gaga.

1 hour ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Apparently we need to think twice before cancelling someone for racism. He's an ambassador to glamour that some people are happy to have around for their generation even though he's an evil racist. We have to recognize that not everyone who holds value in our society is positive. Not everyone has to be a good person.

At least that's how the warped minds of some like to operate.

You're avatar is a transphobe.

By finding entertainment in the public persona of a transphobic person, you are complicit with transphobia.

According to your logic anyway.

:trollga:

Marilyn MonHoe
5 hours ago, SKANK said:

This is a Gaga fan site. Incorporating her into conversations as an example for something is going to happen since it is the only sure thing everyone here has in common.

I'm sorry if you find it unflattering or unpleasant, but it's a relevant comparison as it relates to the conversation in this thread.

It wasn't meant to be an insult to Gaga.

You're avatar is a transphobe.

By finding entertainment in the public persona of a transphobic person, you are complicit with transphobia.

According to your logic anyway.

:trollga:

10 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

I don't even need to read whatever it is that you said cause I'm sure it's this: Deflect, deflect, passive aggressive comment, passive aggressive comment, and one more deflection for the road.

Clearly since you're incapable of it I guess that I'll be the bigger person and stop our conversation because it's going nowhere. I won't be reading anything else you have to say but you can continue screaming into the void for hours if you like, I don't mind.

Have fun :)

Karen Smith
18 hours ago, raragaga said:

good. do the world a favor.

Your comment is disgusting. Reported. 

Archived