💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

[Fanmade] Babylon (Boys Noize Remix) Concept

Brad

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

seriously, why are yall obsessed with this demo? 
it just proves that no matter what, monsters will always want more, always obsess about some unreleased demos

i mean, how can some of you prefer a demo they’ve never fully heard over the masterpiece that is final version 

I’ll never understand this fanbase 

13 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

it just proves that no matter what, monsters will always want more, always obsess about some unreleased demos

i mean, how can some of you prefer a demo they’ve never fully heard over the masterpiece that is final version 

Girl the demo is by Blood, not BN. I would love for BN to get his hands on the song in his own style, not the demo form the Haus Labs commercials. :interestinga:

But thanks for your feedback on my project :huntyga:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

GreenDiamond

BAB BAB BABYLON

71l6xKqHLCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg71l6xKqHLCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg71l6xKqHLCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

9053272.jpeg9053272.jpeg

This song deserves so much I hope we get release and hard push its smash waiting to explode

but I want original version to smash:crossed:

2 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Um.. calm down? 

This is FANTASTIC. Absolutely adore it 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, GreenDiamond said:

BAB BAB BABYLON

71l6xKqHLCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg71l6xKqHLCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg71l6xKqHLCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

9053272.jpeg9053272.jpeg

This song deserves so much I hope we get release and hard push its smash waiting to explode

but I want original version to smash

i love Gossip :firega:

Bitch I'm Madonna

GreenDiamond
3 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

i love Gossip :firega:

me too stream Joyful noise underrated masterpiece

sillynate
3 hours ago, Brad said:

Girl the demo is by Blood, not BN. I would love for BN to get his hands on the song in his own style, not the demo form the Haus Labs commercials. :interestinga:

But thanks for your feedback on my project :huntyga:

But BN did have some hand in the production... inb4 it wasn’t much 

I don't really understand why Gaga release remixes that we not wait and let this remix of Babylon forgotten.

If I can entertain you on that I released my full version of this remix just before Chromatica came out.

Karen Smith
5 minutes ago, nicolas1801 said:

If I can entertain you on that I released my full version of this remix just before Chromatica came out.

Jesus I love that :giveup: I listened to this every day before chromatica was out. I was sure the final version of Babylon will be very similar to this :fatcat:

2 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Jesus I love that :giveup: I listened to this every day before chromatica was out. I was sure the final version of Babylon will be very similar to this :fatcat:

Pray for a releasing or a leaking day. :happy:

Archived