Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unnecessary parts of a Gaga song

Better Day

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers
43 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

I'm just saying, the album Born This Way really could have been cut down quite a bit by editing. In Marry the Night, it could've gone from the end of the bridge "and run" to the instrumental switch up where's it's just "the night" repeated. The last chorus was unnecessary.

35 minutes ago, Doot said:

The ending of Marry The Night where it's her screaming "The NIEIEIEEIEIEIEIGHTTTT!"

It's very grating and shrill to me. 

I cannot imagine MTN without the outro. :saladga:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I can. Cuz that's when I turn it off. :laughga:

Killa
2 hours ago, tomsches said:

Unpopular opinion, but almost every bridge. I hate bridges in songs. Sue me :oops:

Seuing. Also reported

Cookie Tookie
51 minutes ago, Doot said:

The ending of Marry The Night where it's her screaming "The NIEIEIEEIEIEIEIGHTTTT!"

It's very grating and shrill to me. 

My favorite part of her whole career, but ok :saladga:

DirrtyPony

I don’t think Hair needs “Free as my hai-ai-ai-ai ai-air” At least not repeated as often as I don’t find it as catchy as some of her other hooks.

Strung out for another taste

voidfigure

The spoken German without bass in Scheiße 

The G.U.Y. background vocals "mount your Goddess" 

The repetition of the first verse at the end of Government Hooker (right before the outro) 

huttont
1 hour ago, LaFama said:

I've always hated Mark's intro and solo in Just Another Day, there's something about it that just . . . irks me. 

On the other hand, Brian's solo, while short, I think is one of the most beautiful moments on Joanne and is not appreciated enough :grr:

Gaga giving shoutouts to each band member ALWAYS gives me secondhand embarrassment. It’s nice she did that but it makes me cringe so hard

Born This Way
51 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

No that's the part I want to keep, I'm saying cut out the "I'm gonna marry the night" after "turn the car on and run" and go straight into the "c'mon, the niieght, the niiieght".

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Modern Ecstacy

The "Oh ma-ma-ma, oh ma-ma-ma" in Alice was so unnecessary and sounds so bad

Shawniqua Mendes
1 minute ago, VenusHooker said:

My favorite part of that song :fatcat: I don't know why so much hate.

I don't hate this part. I just think it's unnecessary :kiss:

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Luke78619

Im gonna say it, I hope I don’t sound ridiculous, don’t hate me

”I want want to be be be free free free free forever baby”

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Anderson123

Twista's verse. Jewels N' Drugs is a fun song but unnecessary long, could've been shorter and wouldn't make me feel exhausted by the time it gets to Twista's verse.

That long ass Aura intro. Cool song but awkward to play at a party or just to your friends.

Hey Girl. Could've been shorter, especially that "Hold me, hold my hair back. Walk me home cause I can't find a cab" part.

911 - Repetitive chorus.

WOW my Sad reacts got some use in this thread... y'all are sitting on some truly ATROCIOUS opinions! Give me the ornately garnished 4/5 minute songs on Born This Way with their intros and outros and spoken-word breakdowns and twenty-seven bridges over the slightly clipped 3-minute songs on Chromatica any day.

The only thing that comes to mind as feeling extraneous is the first 'drop' in Free Woman. It's very faceless and bland, and just feels like a weird... cavity in an otherwise tightly packed song.

Archived