Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shawniqua Mendes
1 minute ago, Messy vers said:

It`s kupa indeed

Z rodzynką :stalkga: but it works well as a background for twerking 

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Defmix100

Free Woman breakdown

Maybe the Venus "take me to your planet" part but it is catchy

If they added different harmonies to the long end of Poker Face like what she sometimes does live it would have added something new

Paper Gangsta bridge, it's just a garage band sample so it's like they chucked that in to fill as a bridge

LaFama

I've always hated Mark's intro and solo in Just Another Day, there's something about it that just . . . irks me. 

On the other hand, Brian's solo, while short, I think is one of the most beautiful moments on Joanne and is not appreciated enough :grr:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Defmix100

Also I think they should have let the PI "where are you cause I can't see" bridge shine without the first few lead "mistaken for love"

Felix Jens

Gypsy is a great euro bop with superb vocals,but it’s the only song I haven’t listened to it more than 5 times since 2013.

I can’t even stand it,when she starts counting countries till the end and the na na na na thing. .

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

Born This Way

I'm just saying, the album Born This Way really could have been cut down quite a bit by editing. In Marry the Night, it could've gone from the end of the bridge "and run" to the instrumental switch up where's it's just "the night" repeated. The last chorus was unnecessary. She also could have chosen one of the sections of Hair to take out since it's like 4 different styles stitched together. 

I wouldn't have wanted her to do any of that and it's my favorite Gaga album BUT I can see it being a shorter album.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

The ending of Marry The Night where it's her screaming "The NIEIEIEEIEIEIEIGHTTTT!"

It's very grating and shrill to me. 

shoful
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Come to Mama (from 00:00 to 04:13)

No lies DETECTED:vegas:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

I know it's aRtiStIc but I always skip the outro of The Queen

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived