Archduchess
51 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

(d) Taylor Swift 

This smells the same as in 8 alternative album covers :lolly:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

I am thinking that Billie is definitely one of them.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

TEANUS

Hmmm I predict these girls will appear:

(b) Cardi B/Megan Thee Stallion 

(c) Dua Lipa 

(d) Taylor Swift

(e) Billie Eilish

:lolly: If you catch my drift

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Can’t wait for the meltdowns when they announce it and it’s Ava Max :billie:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Economy
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Watch it be Billie and Cardi and they once again just use Gaga's name for clout...

VMA teas...

But the VMAs actually delivered it wasn't just for advertisement :emma:

Teletubby

it may be American Express’s UNSTAGED :oprah:

Alcia Keys did it last month to promote her album. :https://www.bizbash.com/production-strategy/experiential-activations-sponsorships/article/21195125/how-american-express-is-creating-vip-experiences-for-virtual-events

Launched back in 2010, American Express’s UNSTAGED experiences pioneered the concept of branded livestreaming concerts. But now, in the time of COVID, the brand is expanding the concept to include more exclusive content. The cardmember packages started at $10 for access to the enhanced streaming experience and went up to $100, which included the addition of merch and a virtual meet-and-greet

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

JudasJustDance

I think it’s Gaga tbh 

Does anyone know around when what time this will happen ?

Babel

I thinks it’s Gaga and Billie. It makes sense since both of them belong to the same label (Interscope) so it’s likely they will do a similar promo strategy with them. 

StrawberryBlond

The way this title was phrased makes it sound like it's a very different kind of show, if you catch my drift. Made me think, wow, some girls are really that desperate for sales! What it doesn't make clear is if it's two separate artists on their own individual platforms, unrelated to each other or two artists doing a show together. If it's together, it'll probably be women who have collabed or have a collab coming up, so with that in mind, I'd wonder maybe Miley and Dua as they're rumoured to be collabing or Cardi and Megan, obviously. Highly doubt it will be Gaga and Ariana. But if it's solo women doing their own thing...who can say.

Stephen
4 minutes ago, mauvais said:

It's Cardi and Megan... they're the only two artists presented as an option together and the only two I see doing PPV (think Onlyfans). 

I would be genuinely surprised if it was any of the others artists listed. After all, 100K x $10 is only a $1M. Gaga could sell a concert film to Netflix or Apple for $10M - $20M and never even charge her fans a dime. Taylor distributes films through Netflix, Billie distributes films through Apple TV. I can't see 100K people paying to see Dua but I could be wrong.

Hmm that's a good point :ohno: But I want it to be Gaga so bad :bradley:

I was thinking it would be Gaga and/or Taylor as part of Grammy campaigning, especially given the quote from Gaga's Billboard piece I posted on the first page. Granted any artists obviously want to be campaigning for the Grammys but Gaga and Taylor seem to be the most savvy, intelligent and experienced with their moves. 

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

It’s not Gaga cuz she doesn’t really perform anymore. 

It’s prob Dia Lupa and Cardi

You are such a consistent hater lol. You should have an award.

Taylucifer

I think it would make the most sense if it was someone who is still in their album cycle, so Taylor, Gaga and Dua seem like the most likely options, maybe Cardi but WAP is doing great so I kinda doubt it and idk if she'd bring in enough of an audience

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived