Gaga nominated for 7 MTV EMAs

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink
23 minutes ago, Sumeet said:

I'll never forgive EMA's. They didn't nominated Bad romance for best videos instead Telephone was choosen but the winner was California gurls which is disgusting. 

they seriously nominated telephone over bad romance??? both were cultural events and are amazing but omg :rip: 

SwissMonster

Best US Artist

Best MV

Best Collab

Are in the bag.

The others could be snatched by Dua given to her bug European Fanbase and the rigged MTV voting :huntyga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Fixed, for some reason the link absorbed the dot at the end of the phrase :interestinga:

No worries.

You can also include this link below in your OP as it leads directly to her nominations only, making voting faster and easier :nick:

5 minutes ago, joseanto1997 said:

Hey, use this link to vote faster and also to vote in the Best US Act category, regardless of your country: 

https://www.mtvema.com/artists/lady-gaga

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I miss the time when the EMAs were relevant and all the stars took part.

Tbh this year the nominated artists are much bigger then the past years. Hope they are having a comeback like the vmas this year. I used to enjoy the show a lot!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Hybrid AT

These looks still slay hard, even after 9 years. What an amazing evening it was :fatcat:

Queen of Europe coming to DOMINATE again

lady-gaga-paco-rabanne-1--z.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Guest Adarsh
21 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Best US Artist

Best MV

Best Collab

Are in the bag.

The others could be snatched by Dua given to her bug European Fanbase and the rigged MTV voting :huntyga:

Gaga has a bigger European fanbase than Dua.

Guest Adarsh
11 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

These looks still slay hard, even after 9 years. What an amazing evening it was :fatcat:

Queen of Europe coming to DOMINATE again

lady-gaga-paco-rabanne-1--z.jpg

The fact that an Indian made these clothes :fatcat:

Archived