💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna refused David Guetta for..

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

Yet, Revolver (David Guetta Remix) was released as a single in Europe back in 2009. It became a cute hit. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27

She should have worked with Paul Oakenfold on more than just Celebration.

I mean just listen to this:

(Though I personally believe that Skrillex would have been the best choice in 2012. Madonna should have made a 2010 album/EP.)

he/him/his

Damon

i think she just made a random excuse to not collab lol but i'm with madonna on this one, guetta's productions are pretty basic

11 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

He remixed the song. And it was a bop.

tbh it's better than the original one

... and now i just sit in silence.

RAMROD

Her loss, Love Sick Girls was a bop. Let's stream it! :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reject False Icons

I’m still clueless why Madonna stayed absent the whole period when many new pop stars smashed and reshaped pop music (Gaga, Katy, Kesha, etc) 

she would have pulled the heavy guns, like she did in 2000. MDNA would have sounded better with Guetta’s involvement, why she waited all 2010 and started to produce until 2011 to release on 2012, when all the buzz passed

Lucas

Y'all don't know Madonna at all.
This is exactly her type of humor.

She had other reasons to not want to work with him but this is the first thing that crossed her mind and the most "idgaf" reason she could find so she said that. It's 100% her humor style

27monster27
3 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

I’m still clueless why Madonna stayed absent the whole period when many new pop stars smashed and reshaped pop music (Gaga, Katy, Kesha, etc) 

she would have pulled the heavy guns, like she did in 2000. MDNA would have sounded better with Guetta’s involvement, why she waited all 2010 and started to produce until 2011 to release on 2012, when all the buzz passed

She wanted to do business ventures in 2010 like Hard Candy Fitness and a clothing line.

In 2011 she did directed a movie, which is where we got Masterpiece from.

That being said, a 2010 album/EP would have been nice. (Though, she should have in this case saved Revolver to make it be the lead single.)

he/him/his

Lucas
2 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

MDNA would have sounded better with Guetta’s involvement

That's probably true.

But anyone who's a bit smart would have chosen William Orbit (who produced Ray Of Light) over David Guetta as the producer. It's just that nobody knew that William Orbit would produce such a bad album after the masterpiece that was Ray Of Light ;)

CautiousLurker
34 minutes ago, rumours said:

Not people using Astrology as an actual means to make decisions :saladga:

I will only succ a Libra :huntyga:

calmar
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I will only succ a Libra :huntyga:

lucky me :yennefer:

Spoiler

:laughga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived