💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna under fire for using a Hadith on Savage X Fenty

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

Why is this an issue? Why do we always have to tip toe around religion? It's a line out of an ancient book about a sky wizard, she can do what she wants. 

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

Yikes. I love, love, love Rihanna but that's not right. She messed up. Granted, it's possible she wasn't even aware of the meaning.

SchwineLove
2 minutes ago, Karl said:

Why is this an issue? Why do we always have to tip toe around religion? It's a line out of an ancient book about a sky wizard, she can do what she wants. 

here we go

Luna Lovegood

They’ve arrived 

luna’s advocate

2 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

here we go

None of you cared when Gaga mentions or portrays religious Christian things or whatever, this isn't about it being Islam before anyone comes for me, I'm just an atheist, so I don't understand why we aren't allowed to criticise religion or use it for entertainment when the books that are worshipped in most religions have awful verses about gay people, women etc. It's like good tolerant left leaning people forget about homophobia and misogny when religion is concerned for fear of being racist or something, when it's nothing to do with race it's the book that's worshipped. 

HoneyB

Literally how and why was this approved???

I don’t think she’ll get cancelled especially someone like her magnitude but still very disappointing 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Killa
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont think this is true, we dont have audio of hadiths so im a bit confused. Is it really a hadith? I cant even hear it..

I would like to know which hadith she used

You cant make out the words? 

Would you say your opinion ob this would change according to the verse?

Cookie Tookie
9 minutes ago, Karl said:

Exactly. Aside from the delusion of religion, religion is not free from critique, and it’s certainly free to be used in art, music, and fashion. Why is it okay to use Christian symbolism everywhere, but the moment Rihanna appreciates and incorporates this into her work, it’s suddenly blasphemy? 

Luna Lovegood

None of you cared when Gaga mentions or portrays religious Christian things or whatever, this isn't about it being Islam before anyone comes for me, I'm just an atheist, so I don't understand why we aren't allowed to criticise religion or use it for entertainment when the books that are worshipped in most religions have awful verses about gay people, women etc. 

Where did gaga disrespect christians? 

luna’s advocate

Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

Where is Rihanna disrespecting Islam? She's just incorporating it into her performance like Gaga has done with christianity.

Luna Lovegood

she got herself a saudi bf and starts acting up 

luna’s advocate

high culture

Is anyone dragging Madonna for including samples of Christian prayers in her song? No we are bopping

Killa

Id say the difference between christian and islamic or other non western religion is that most of us are completely ignorant about it. 

Like very much ignorant, so using something you dont even understand isnt really cool at all. 

Even if the artist of the song had a say, critique, a porpuse, its most likely competey outvof context

InTraumatica
3 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

She literally wanted to release Judas MV a week before Easter. :bear:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived