💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna under fire for using a Hadith on Savage X Fenty

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

Cookie Tookie
10 minutes ago, lego said:

@Cookie Tookie your avi is exactly how I feel whenever I read your opinion on anything or see another lmao reaction. Aren’t you one of those offended that people don’t wish well for Donald effin Trump? lmao

Time to add to ignore list. 

Triggered. And no, never even commented that. You’re talking to a person who is originally from an Arab country, and there’s several of us on here. We’ve voiced our opinion about how religion can be critiqued and used artistically. No one asked you to jump and be the defense attorney here on behalf of anybody. This outrage culture is so toxic. 

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All religion is wack, I’m not offended at all by the hadith usage. More offended by the lack of masks amongst that large group...

Sepsami

Should we be able to criticise religion and use in arts like music? Absolutely, so in that sense I agree with many members here. I will say this does come across as ignorant though, I know many people don't even know that this is tied to Islam or what a Hadith is :awkney: I didn't know either :awkney:

1 minute ago, River said:

I had bad day and that stupid lmao was the last straw, I’m not feeling well, sorry.

I’m so sorry about that, I just read about other topic too. some users have no life, they just enjoy to put others down. This kind of harassment should be ban worthy. 

FreePalestine

Ppl ctiticise Christianity all the time but no one cries about it. So what... 🤣 Yall need to chil. 

3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Should we be able to criticise religion and use in arts like music? Absolutely, so in that sense I agree with many members here. I will say this does come across as ignorant though, I know many people don't even know that this is tied to Islam or what a Hadith is :awkney: I didn't know either :awkney:

But if a person doesn’t even know it’s tied to Islam and is a hadith, why would they be offended by it...? Is cancel culture so prevalent now that one can’t use another culture’s language in a context like a fashion show without it being seen as offensive? Weird when fashion and music itself derives influences from cultures all over

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Nobody cares. Stop being snowflakes.

Islamic people care. But I guess their opinions don’t matter to you, huh :hmm:

Sepsami
Just now, brownie said:

But if a person don’t even know it’s tied to Islam and is a hadith, why would you they be offended by it...? Is cancel culture so prevalent now that one can’t use another culture’s language in a context like a fashion show without it being seen as offensive? Weird when fashion and music itself derives influences from cultures all over

It looks like they thought this is an absolute tune, let's use it :poot: I'd just think if people are handling something incredibly sensitive like this, they'd be smarter about it. Especially a million dollar industry. :awkney:

SHALLOW
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Well, they can try and cancel her but they’ll probably fail. Luckily religion doesn’t really have an impact on pop culture anymore.

Hurem
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Islamic people are way too sensitive anyways. People should be able to use whatever they in want in any way, shape or form they want. If you’re offended, I’m afraid it’s your problem - not Rihanna’s.

Pennywise
1 hour ago, Zak said:

yikes! and the fact that people were dragging lana for her mask while she did that and took a picture with 70 people in a room that aren't even social distancing or have a mask on.

Lmao not y'all trying to defend lana at every point, like, what Rihanna does doesn't make what Lana did okay :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

SHALLOW
43 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

I always see this on social media... those who were not targeted at all gets to decide whether it is offensive or not... and sometimes FORGIVE too 💀

I mean, it can probably be very offensive to some islamic people but most people really don’t care and that’s why she won’t be canceled :oops:

Daylight Jokers

I don't get why people bring up Gaga as if she didn't get any backlash before lol. The girl was litetally banned in Indonesia and received a **** ton of hate in the Philippines because of the Judas MV.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived