Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga in Barney’s New York animation

Bojana

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on guys, it was a cute clip.... They weren't being s-xual they were just being models.... Seriously, lighten up.... I hope nobody expected lead single from ARTPOP lol

hell0samuel

I'm guessing that when they change is meant to be a dig at the model industry that we expect them to be super tall and skinny and they can't walk the runway without it. or am i just reading into this too much.

I'm guessing that when they change is meant to be a dig at the model industry that we expect them to be super tall and skinny and they can't walk the runway without it. or am i just reading into this too much.

That's what I thought, too.

It's cute I guess. Just seems out of character for Disney characters. Then again, when has Disney ever been like was 20 years ago? Is this promotion for another Barney's sale?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Allison M

The part where they got skinny human bodies was kinda disturbing imo haha

I thought the same thing!!

This too

I dont understand the video though What's the story behind it?

Minnie saw a dress in a window and envisioned it on her(runway) and then Mickey surprised her and bought. At the end she feels confident just like she imagined(but in her natural form).

I don't really know tbh lol

Archived