Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana her sister posts interesting photo's ...

Varys

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

I just started to get into Lana's music after months of struggling to get into it and she starts getting very problematic. I'm just glad I haven't spent any money on any physical copies. 

Teletubby

Lana her sister :wtfga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ZiggyZiggs

i was llike um what's wrong they're literally sisters until that last picture lmao

Lona Delery

not yall bringing up 8 year old pics from a photography project now for flamebait because lana has been acting stupid and dumb over the past few months :deadbanana: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Ryusei
9 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I just started to get into Lana's music after months of struggling to get into it and she starts getting very problematic. I'm just glad I haven't spent any money on any physical copies. 

starts getting? Did you ever witness Lana during BTD and UV era? Especially UV? lol

Musery

Varys
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

not yall bringing up 8 year old pics from a photography project now for flamebait because lana has been acting stupid and dumb over the past few months :deadbanana: 

Chuck litterally posted it 15h ago. She knew what she was doing

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Ryusei
Just now, KanyeWest said:

wtf is this? im confused....were these pics released before?

yes, a long time ago it's nothing new

Musery

10 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Cant relate. I love Lana's music, the rest to me is background noise personally. Id definitely buy Lana's albums in vinyls once I get a player 

Archived