💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

911 hits hot dance/electronic top 10 song chart

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

Also in the Hot Dance/Electronic Songs top 10, Lady Gaga vaults from No. 30 to No. 10 with "911," following the Sept. 18 premiere of its official video. The surge gives the song a second stint in the top 10, following its No. 10 debut on June 13 (concurrent with the No. 1 entrance of parent LP Chromatica on the Billboard 200 and Top Dance/Electronic Albums). Gaga owns the most top 10s of all female acts in the Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart's history, with nine.

"911" also restarts in the top 10 on Dance/Electronic Streaming Songs (No. 9; 3.8 million up 471%) and on Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales (No. 10; 1,000, up 1,110%).

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/chart-beat/9458444/kygo-donna-summer-hot-stuff-lady-gaga-911-hot-dance-electronic-songs-top-10

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
Just now, Economy said:

And it begins

lady gaga power GIF

A true sleeper hit in the making :ally:

He/him/his

Chromatica Island

b-But It'S NoT ThE ThIrD SiNgLe!!1!!11

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Hybrid AT

QUEEN OF ELECTRONIC/DANCE POP

tenor.gif?itemid=16489172

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

CHROMATICON
3 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

b-But It'S NoT ThE ThIrD SiNgLe!!1!!11

It doesn't mean it's the third single just because it got a top 10 in a chart that is barely even reported. Gaga never treated it as a single, she literally just did the video and nothing else, no placement in big playlists, no single cover, besides the songs not charting in any big chart.

911 was clearly a promo video to give the album a boost and give the fans content, but it's clearly not the third official single. 

Chromatica Island
15 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

It doesn't mean it's the third single just because it got a top 10 in a chart that is barely even reported. Gaga never treated it as a single, she literally just did the video and nothing else, no placement in big playlists, no single cover, besides the songs not charting in any big chart.

911 was clearly a promo video to give the album a boost and give the fans content, but it's clearly not the third official single. 

I wish it was, it's my favorite song off the album:messga:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

EuphoricVibez
7 hours ago, CHROMATICON said:

It would be cool if she made it the third official single. I would be here for it

He/him/his

imitalian

I need a Sour Candy and Babylon mv and then i will never ask for anything again in my life :selena:

Archived