💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's Full Grammy Submissions (Updated)

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

CHROMATICON
Just now, HybridAT said:

These are confirmed. They asked a Grammy voter themselves sis :bear:

But I mean, where is the source :bradley:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
12 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Exile (Taylor/Bon Iver) is the only threat there for the win.

Tho I still have hope that GagaxAri can pull through :pray:

I think ROM has a greater chance. It went #1, won multiple awards already, let's hope :giveup:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, CHROMATICON said:

It's on Gold derby. A lot of voters are on that site

Hybrid AT
Just now, CHROMATICON said:

I don't know the exact post but if they came from Goldderby, they are 100% reliable. Trust me.

There seem to be some submissions missing here (like Best Music Video) but the ones that we have gotten are 100% real.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think ROM has a greater chance. It went #1, won multiple awards already, let's hope :giveup:

Yup.

Plus it has more sales and streams too?

Also, Bon Iver dissed Grammys literally two years ago. I don't think he's viewed as favorably as he was before.

Off topic, you should visit the Charts thread again sis. You are missed there :hug:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Bradley
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It's on Gold derby. A lot of voters are on that site

omg what are we waiting for? I'm typing up a 'Show me receipt of you voting for Rain on Me and Chromatica and get a free 

tenor.gif

Bradley
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Yup.

Plus it has more sales and streams too?

Also, Bon Iver dissed Grammys literally two years ago. I don't think he's viewed as favorably as he was before.

Ariana called the Grammys irrelevant and still won for Sweetener tho.

Hybrid AT
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Ugh, true.

Anyway, Exile is nowhere near ROM when it comes to charts, awards won or sales. PeriodT

We ARE taking away that BPD win

I'm manifesting 

DlnewOaX0AANyJc.jpg

SHALLOW
21 minutes ago, JudasJustDance said:

Joanne was submitted into the same category and won. thats more surprising than stupid love. Besides, what else is she going to submit? 

Idk but SL doesn’t feel worthy of a Grammy to me :bear: Joanne at least was more “serious” so i didn’t expect it but it was ok but Stupid Love is an Ava Max kind of song :huntyga:

KatieJudasGaga4

16 minutes ago, Bradley said:

14 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Ugh, true.

Anyway, Exile is nowhere near ROM when it comes to charts, awards won or sales. PeriodT

We ARE taking away that BPD win

I'm manifesting 

DlnewOaX0AANyJc.jpg

Wasn't there a rumor that the Grammys wanted Gaga and Ari to perform, lets hope that was true :giveup:

Monster7

Pop duo and music video (if they submit it) are the wins I'm expecting the most. If she wins anything else that would be a huge surprise

I see the weeknd sweeping in all main and pop categories

Jose P
35 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Idk but SL doesn’t feel worthy of a Grammy to me :bear: Joanne at least was more “serious” so i didn’t expect it but it was ok but Stupid Love is an Ava Max kind of song :huntyga:

Yea girl but submissions are about taking every opportunity, SL is the only pop solo song she can submit and there’s no way they’re letting a category vacant when they have something to submit there. If the song doesn’t get nominated then they lose nothing. This isn’t a Judas/TEOG situation where the most Grammy worthy song got snubbed, she has only SL and ROM, and only one is solo.

Jollibee
59 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

We can’t have the source for submissions unless it was confirmed by the label itself. It’s always like this when it comes to submissions. Voters leaks artists submissions. 

Archived