Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's Full Grammy Submissions (Updated)

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Jollibee
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

I think the album is a masterpiece. Personal and Incredible. Sadly I don’t see her getting any Grammys. It’s been a GOOD year for music. In my humble opinion After Hours and Folklore are getting all the Grammys 

Sadly, the album lost all its momentum when they stopped caring the album after it dropped then relaunching it when people already forgot the album.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donatellab
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Albums and songs can qualify for the dance categories only if a DJ is the lead credit. For example if the song was Stupid Love: Bloodpop ft. Lady Gaga. 

"Chromatica is a Bloodpop album ft Gaga" teas :bear:

She/Her/Hers

Flawless

I think our only chance is in Pop duo/group but even in this category It's not guaranteed. Hoping for AOTY & ROTY nominations

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Jollibee

The Weeknd submitted After Hours to Pop. Now, it's up to the committee if they will him there or to R&B Progressive.

Jollibee
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Makes sense, pretty much the expected ones.

At least her team did not f**k up the submissions like what they did to BTW era. Nnnnn

Jose P
2 minutes ago, Mang Inasal said:

At least her team did not f**k up the submissions like what they did to BTW era. Nnnnn

Ugh still pressed about that :saladga:

5 minutes ago, Mang Inasal said:

The Weeknd submitted After Hours to Pop. Now, it's up to the committee if they will him there or to R&B Progressive.

Considering the political climate this year the Recording Academy would (deservedly) get chewed to bits if they nominated him under R&B so here's to hoping they come to their senses. After Hours is as much a pop album as Future Nostalgia and Chromatica.

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Albums and songs can qualify for the dance categories only if a DJ is the lead credit. For example if the song was Stupid Love: Bloodpop ft. Lady Gaga. 

What the hell....

Jollibee
3 minutes ago, Kl1es monster said:

the 911 Video is a masterpiece. Why didn't she submit that for a category? :saladga:

The video was released after the eligibility period.

Bradley

I hope they re-record a piano version for Sine from Above with Elton and submit it next year.

Archived