Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Róisín Machine out now! (full of bops, AOTY)

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Get into it girls!!!

it's a non-stop mix of pure disco BOPS 

NzRaqJ.gif
NzRaqJ.gif

who will love me when the night is over

HotLikeMexico

Omg I thought nobody here knew who she was after I made a thread about her ages ago and it flopped. I love Roisin!

Spock
1 minute ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Omg I thought nobody here knew who she was after I made a thread about her ages ago and it flopped. I love Roisin!

YESSSS underrated legend :firega:

"What do you think of the disco revival that’s been happening this year, with the new albums from Dua Lipa and Jessie Ware?
“Lovely, good for them – but I’m back to snatch their wigs! To me, disco can be anything. It is a disco record I’ve made, but my idea of it is very broad. I can easily think of Depeche Mode and Sylvester as disco.”

https://www.nme.com/en_asia/music-interviews/roisin-murphy-roisin-machine-interview-dua-lipa-jesse-ware-2766353

We love a wig snatcher 

Spock
2 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

ooooh I love her!  I will check this out immediately  :awesome:

Honestly you’re not ready 

Esteban
6 minutes ago, Werk said:

"What do you think of the disco revival that’s been happening this year, with the new albums from Dua Lipa and Jessie Ware?
“Lovely, good for them – but I’m back to snatch their wigs! To me, disco can be anything. It is a disco record I’ve made, but my idea of it is very broad. I can easily think of Depeche Mode and Sylvester as disco.”

https://www.nme.com/en_asia/music-interviews/roisin-murphy-roisin-machine-interview-dua-lipa-jesse-ware-2766353

We love a wig snatcher 

I'm gonna listen to it as soon as I can but Jessie Ware's new album is almost perfect so she has to serve pretty hard! :trollga:

Spock

We Got Together is such a BANGER holy **** :giveup:

Zander

I loved the 6 tracks I already heard before she dropped the album, I like the remaining 4 especially We Got Together. I really hope she continues putting out different versions of each track / various remixes like she's been doing. :ohno:

Archived