Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Róisín Machine out now! (full of bops, AOTY)

Spock

Featured Posts

BloodyM

SUCH a good album!!! It's everything I thought Chromatica would sound like! This is true artistry at its finest!!

ssslyboy
On 10/2/2020 at 3:31 AM, Samma123 said:

Shame how much she hates Gaga :( haha

wait does she?  why lol

I’ve been playing this nonstop since it came out. My faves are Narcissus and Murpheys Law. Even though they’ve been out for a while, the album version versions really came thru!

BloodyM
Just now, ssslyboy said:

wait does she?  why lol

She never said she hated Gaga, hate is such a big word! She had a wobble because she was always labeled as being 'a freak' by the general public and couldn't break into the commercial scene etc, then you had Lady Gaga literally wearing the same outfits 6 months later and becoming so commercially successful. 

Just now, BloodyM said:

She never said she hated Gaga, hate is such a big word! She had a wobble because she was always labeled as being 'a freak' by the general public and couldn't break into the commercial scene etc, then you had Lady Gaga literally wearing the same outfits 6 months later and becoming so commercially successful. 

Right. It’s a shame that it happened that way, but also Rósín never wanted to be a mainstream pop star so I think that if she ended up getting more attention, it wouldn’t have had anywhere near the same effect that Gaga had on pop star fashion. 

MessyTop

The album is a masterpiece!!!! The production is out of this world!!!

I was lucky and got the blue vinyl!!! Is a beauty 

we go together is that BOP!

BloodyM
2 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Right. It’s a shame that it happened that way, but also Rósín never wanted to be a mainstream pop star so I think that if she ended up getting more attention, it wouldn’t have had anywhere near the same effect that Gaga had on pop star fashion. 

I agree with you 100%. And I love that she remained more 'underground'. You can tell from this record that this woman has an amazing taste in music and just kills it every single time! So happy for her!

Spock
1 hour ago, BloodyM said:

I mean, she outright called Gaga a twat or something similar during one of her live-streams last year in reference to ARTPOP.. so I would say there definitely is some animosity there 

tbh that’s Roisin, she’s bitter about a lot of people and things lmao. But like you say, it’s understandable why she feels that way 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived