ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beluga Gagaviar 1
1 hour ago, Beluga Gagaviar 1 said:

pray praying hands GIF by Lady Gaga

Hopefully this will help him view life differently when he comes out of the hospital

@raragaga what is funny?

Aphrodizy26
5 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

why are you so pressed over ppl not wanting someone to die

A pedophile*

Enigma
46 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Didn’t he nearly kill a cellmate of his for being gay?

That was xxxtentacles, that one got served :vegas:

Xoxo Adriana
6 hours ago, Enigma said:

"Wishing death to anyone isn't ok"

Oh, so we're gonna be mad at the people who tried to kill Hitler and the ISIS leader now?

We're gonna throw funerals for KKK members and rapists?

It's fine if you don't believe in the death penalty or karma. All I'm asking for is that this nasty ****er doesn't get honoured. It costs you nothing to let him die (or survive) in silence. Stop giving him attention ffs.

we don’t have to be nice about their deaths but we don’t have to celebrate their death either. if they die just move on?:billie: yall wanna keep saying he’s “irrelevant”, but if we really want him to be irrelevant we need to stop paying attention to him

also you’re legitimately comparing adolf hitler and isis, a bunch of murderers to a rich spoilt shitty person. make it make sense luv

Kitana

yeah the thread with a pedophile is the thread we should start our online kindness journey. okay

wish him nothing but the worst

You will learn respect!

Enigma
8 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

we don’t have to be nice about their deaths but we don’t have to celebrate their death either. if they die just move on?:billie: yall wanna keep saying he’s “irrelevant”, but if we really want him to be irrelevant we need to stop paying attention to him

also you’re legitimately comparing adolf hitler and isis, a bunch of murderers to a rich spoilt shitty person. make it make sense luv

1 - Well my point was "stop being nice to him", not "tell him to die instead", so you're arguing for nothing

2 - Never compared him to Hitler or ISIS. I said ISIS leaders and Hitler did deserve to die, so it's illogical to say "we shouldn't wish death upon anyone"

3 - I can't believe you're calling a CHILD. RAPIST. a "rich spoilt shitty person"

Maybe get off the stan twitter lingo for a second and realize you make no ****ing sense. It's embarassing.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, joannesrats said:

Didn’t he nearly kill a cellmate of his for being gay?

The irony when he is gay himself 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

4 hours ago, Ivy said:

I'm confused. I just read his whole Wikipedia and there's no child rape on there? Is there a different incident that's not on there?

Anyone... :confused:

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, Enigma said:

1 - Well my point was "stop being nice to him", not "tell him to die instead", so you're arguing for nothing

2 - Never compared him to Hitler or ISIS. I said ISIS leaders and Hitler did deserve to die, so it's illogical to say "we shouldn't wish death upon anyone"

3 - I can't believe you're calling a CHILD. RAPIST. a "rich spoilt shitty person"

Maybe get off the stan twitter lingo for a second and realize you make no ****ing sense. It's embarassing.

maybe because he is a rich spoilt shitty person? haven’t you seen his temper tantrums on IG? anyway not arguing further over this tbh. you may live for internet drama but it’s draining for me. he does deserve the worst but personally i cant wish death on anyone, and that’s not “wishing him a recovery”. his victims wouldn’t get any justice from that. throwing him in jail forever would give them way more justice.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived