💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

6ix9ine in hospital

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

River
22 hours ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

That's why I said in my other post if you feel so strongly go and murder all the pedophiles. I'm sure it's not that hard to kill them. Enlighten me. If what you say is so righteous then killing should only come so natural.

I do think the justice system fails a lot of people not just rape victims. I want to say that bc Tekashi is affluent he gets away with jail time by paying out the nose, bribing the court, having top lawyers. It no longer becomes justice, just an auction for freedom. Even non-celebrity rapists get away with rape because judges practically want video evidence of the incident. 

I'd hope for stronger rules to prevent and punish pedophiles, killing Tekashi won't end rape unfortunately. I feel like at this point it's just a mute point so we can agree to disagree.

so did you just lmao a post where I shared that I was raped and it's already difficult?

it's hurting you know, really hurting, you just ruined my day

@PartySick @CyanLights@Glamourpuss

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
5 minutes ago, River said:

so did you just lmao a post where I shared that I was raped and it's already difficult?

it's hurting you know, really hurting, you just ruined my day

@PartySick @CyanLights@Glamourpuss

Just report it please instead of tagging us or letting them know they're being reported publicly :sweat:

Sending love from one survivor to another though :kara:

I get how this stuff can be triggering. I was abused by several adults for most of my childhood and assaulted multiple times while I was in high school over the course of a year by my drug addict ex. It feels impossible to move on and unlearn anything that's been warped in your mind. Your self image, your health, what is or isn't wrong. It trickles into every aspect of your life every damn day. But the fact that we're still here shows nothing but strength :firega:

đŸ–€

River
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Just report it please instead of tagging us or letting them know they're being reported publicly :sweat:

Sending love from one survivor to another though :kara:

I get how this stuff can be triggering. I was abused by several adults for most of my childhood and assaulted multiple times while I was in high school over the course of a year by my drug addict ex. It feels impossible to move on and unlearn anything that's been warped in your mind. Your self image, your health, what is or isn't wrong. It trickles into every aspect of your life every damn day. But the fact that we're still here shows nothing but strength :firega:

sorry I was hysterical I don't see the post now to report it

I love u so much thanks for sharing with me, we are strong!! we and our trauma should be respected :kara:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Chesescake
On 10/2/2020 at 12:29 PM, Ivy said:

Anyone... :confused:

Here:

https://www-thefader-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thefader.com/2019/09/28/a-complete-timeline-of-6ix9ines-legal-issues/amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16018562343587&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thefader.com%2F2019%2F09%2F28%2Fa-complete-timeline-of-6ix9ines-legal-issues

Spoiler

November 18, 2017

After his debut single “Gummo” rises to No. 12 on the Billboard Hot 100, murmurs spread online about 6ix9ine’s child sex conviction. (“I’m sorry brozay, 1400 don’t promote pedophiles,” Trippie Redd writes in a since-deleted Instagram post that's archived at Mass Appeal.) Hernandez speaks publicly about the case for the first time in an interview with DJ Akademiks, though his version of events deviates from the court ruling and the facts. He says that the girl was “14 or some **** like that” and claims that he was 17 years old at the time of the incident. He also claims that he wrote the girl’s family a letter of his own volition — ”that **** hurt my heart,” he tells Akademics — when in fact it was a court-ordered apology.

Just using Google ok? Ok! I'll pretend you answer ok.

Lorde Von Kok

Can we close this thread already ? Thank you.

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick
5 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Can we close this thread already ? Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I have a question why is is this thread still open?

as you wish GIF by EditingAndLayout

đŸ–€

Archived