• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny
16 hours ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

Nnnnn....

Okay. I'll bite.

Why?

it's only meant to be a joke, but i guess it does have meaning behind it.

It's nothing recondite. When women would do sex work throughout history, to gain money (and consequently bringing men pleasure) they were called wh*res and other deragotry terms. Even though that a vast majority of men would use women just for sex, they would still view them as inferior. This has continued still today with slut shaming, blaming women who got assaulted and r* because they dressed "provocatively". The trend diverged to OF and female sexual workers, with people blaming women who criticize the **** industry and their contracts - even though they "use" them (albeit the climate nowadays is much better than before). I guess this can be recondite, but it's nothing serious, just a joke. I support all sex workers (male, female, trans...), don't get me wrong.

16 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

No men have to be included in sexualizing themselves too for once 

Men (talking about celebrities) have been sexualizing themselves for a long time and never got hate for it, while women mostly did. See the reaction towards Miley's recent post and J-Law's nude leaking vs. Chris Evan's nudes leaking and any other male celebrity that posts thirsty pics. I support both sexes and any gender to sexualize themselves, but not everyone is treated equally.

Also it's clear that GagaDaily's demographic would not drag women for joining onlyfans.

I like dancin', and ponies....

1 minute ago, Sunny said:

Men (talking about celebrities) have been sexualizing themselves for a long time and never got hate for it, while women mostly did. See the reaction towards Miley's recent post and J-Law's nude leaking vs. Chris Evan's nudes leaking and any other male celebrity that posts thirsty pics. I support both sexes and any gender to sexualize themselves, but not everyone is treated equally.

Also it's clear that GagaDaily's demographic would not drag women for joining onlyfans.

I still think men and women should equally be sexualized and seen as sex objects and not just women since women in society have been sex objects and oversexualized way too long. Let men do it

ItsCaseyPaul
2 minutes ago, Sunny said:

it's only meant to be a joke, but i guess it does have meaning behind it.

It's nothing recondite. When women would do sex work throughout history, to gain money (and consequently bringing men pleasure) they were called wh*res and other deragotry terms. Even though that a vast majority of men would use women just for sex, they would still view them as inferior. This has continued still today with slut shaming, blaming women who got assaulted and r* because they dressed provocatively. The trend divirged to OF and female sexual workers, with people blaming women who criticize the **** industry and their contracts - even though they "use" them (albeit the climate nowadays is much better than before). I guess this can be recondite, but it's nothing serious, just a joke. I support all sex workers (male, female, trans...), don't get me wrong.

Okay. I understand. Sorry I misunderstood. A few of my male friends are sex workers and I get defensive sometimes. :kara:

But I 1000% agree with your statement about the inequality and double standard when it comes to females in the industry. It is absolutely ridiculous and I hope someday it all changes.

Sunny
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

I still think men and women should equally be sexualized and seen as sex objects and not just women since women in society have been sex objects and oversexualized way too long. Let men do it

I agree wholeheartedly, I just wanted to point out that currently it isn't like that. My original post is just a joke, though I do wish celebrities would stay off of OF, as their coming brought many changes to the lives of sex workers.

Sunny
1 minute ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

Okay. I understand. Sorry I misunderstood. A few of my male friends are sex workers and I get defensive sometimes. :kara:

But I 1000% agree with your statement about the inequality and double standard when it comes to females in the industry. It is absolutely ridiculous and I hope someday it all changes.

It's okay, no worries. Thanks for asking me and reading my explanation :sara: I hope our wishes do come true someday

FrederickSpears

I really don't think he's going to post nudes, you may get his butt and thats about it. He never seemed like the type of person to do this so I'm surprised.

Kimblue
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

No men have to be included in sexualizing themselves too for once 

I totally agree, it’s so tired seeing women sexualize themselves all the time. I’m all for men doing it too.

Well the only way people talk about him nowadays is when he posts shirtless pics, so im not surprised

Brainiac
2 hours ago, Doot said:

Already checked. 

Meh. 

But I'm sure y'all will love it. 

Is it up? He didn't post a link to it and I can't find it.

Archived