Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga NEEDS to make an album like this

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

:48 -  1:10

and 

A small band, raw AF vocals. Soul, Blues, Jazz, Acoustic, Piano. Covers and new music, 15-20 songs, raw and untouched aesthetic. :tony:

BloodyM

So here for it! We need Beatle-esque songs infused with jazz from Gaga! It would take her to the next level really!

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

listen to Joanne

Only JAD really fits what I described. But you tried it sis

CannaeDrive

I'm all in with Blues and Rock.

Nothing like that on Joanne (and I love that album).

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Aphrodizy26
5 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

I'm all in with Blues and Rock.

Nothing like that on Joanne (and I love that album).

You don’t feel like sinner’s prayer has blues influence? I could understand maybe no musically. But lyrically and vocally

Reality
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

listen to Joanne

I'm tired of people trying to shade Joanne by thinking that every stripped down, rock, folk, etc. thing Gaga does should be equivalent to Joanne or ASIB.

Like, y'all have TF, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, and Chromatica and yet y'all keep screaming "BUT WHEN'S THE NEXT ELECTRONIC/DANCE ALBUM! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED OOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!" :triggered:

🃏🖤👹

Illuminati
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm tired of people trying to shade Joanne by thinking that every stripped down, rock, folk, etc. thing Gaga does should be equivalent to Joanne or ASIB.

Like, y'all have TF, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, and Chromatica and yet y'all keep screaming "BUT WHEN'S THE NEXT ELECTRONIC/DANCE ALBUM! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED OOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!" :triggered:

Joanne and ASIB are literally her most recent projects. And C2C. 3 albums back to back fitting genres mentioned in the OP. That's almost half of her discography but she NEEDS to release another stripped back era!1 :yennefer:

Illuminati
1 hour ago, BloodyM said:

Joanne wishes she's that good babe x

For all we know it could end up being worse than Joanne

Reality
9 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Joanne and ASIB are literally her most recent projects. And C2C. 3 albums back to back fitting genres mentioned in the OP. That's almost half of her discography but she NEEDS to release another stripped back era!1 :yennefer:

Actually Chromatica is her most recent project :vegas: 

And TF, TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP were all in a row too and y'all STILL complained when Joanne came out because you were like, "What the f*ck is this country/folk/rock sh*t?" :triggered: 

🃏🖤👹

Cody James

I would DIE for an album similar, but Gaga, like Rina Sawayama. I feel like its the perfect blend of multiple genres. 

CannaeDrive
1 hour ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

You don’t feel like sinner’s prayer has blues influence? I could understand maybe no musically. But lyrically and vocally

Not at all, Sinner's Prayer is the nearest you can qualified as Country on Joanne

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived