💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga be getting more political?

GAGAVENUS

Featured Posts

GAGAVENUS

so i'm sure a lot of you have been thinking about this as well, but Gaga really hasn't said anything about the US election in a big way aside from saying that she went to vote on her insta story.

She handed off her platform to BLM advocates which was really really amazing and proof that she can walk the walk.

But I'm kind of confused as to why she hasn't endorsed Biden yet and if it's because she's wary of getting involved the way she did in 2016. 

TBT to this and when she kept posting on her social media to "put on your voting shades and go vote for Hillary" in 2016:

image.jpg

GAGAVENUS
Just now, Biggest Bitch said:

She's an artist, why should she be more political? :triggered:

she's been just as much an activist as she has been an artist. She would tell you that.

Modern Ecstasy2

She has made herself very clear over the years what her political and social values/beliefs are. I think it’s pretty common knowledge even with the gp. I don’t think she needs to continue repeating herself.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Pennywise

Because it probably would be a "damned-if-she-does, damned-if-she-doesn't" moment. Not that it stopped her before, but I think she may be simply tired of all that. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Whats the point? i think a lot of celebs won't be political this time around, cause yet again neither options fully represent of what society should be like. I don't think she would want to be disappointed like last time.

I'm not American, so honestly my experience with celebs involved in political campaigns or getting political is none, cause in my country they very rarely take part on such issues. At most they tell people to vote. As for Gaga, by now if people don't know where her believes are, what she thinks of Trump... what she wishes for America and their citizens, then idk what she can do anymore... 

Idk, I really don't know what's best to do regarding US elections... For Trump to loose and John Biden be the next president besides tell people to vote. Maybe she will endorse Biden in the next weeks, but I don't see her doing all the effort that she did in 2016...cause who knows if that helps... Cause Hillary lost. 

River

I think politics should be getting more Gaga :yennefer:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Mister G

She doesn’t have to outright “endorse” someone for any office. We all know where she stands on the political scale from her years of activism and involvement. I think for her because she’s such an enigmatic and polarizing figure, she’s careful about what she says/does and how she says/does things. People internationally, whether it be via social media or even here, have come out to drag her to the pits whenever she voices something that could even remotely be considered controversial (i.e. when she spoke out about white privilege at one of her Joanne shows and people flipped out on her via the interweb). She’s being politically active on her terms and if that works for her then that works for me too :golfclap:

Chromatica Island

No, when celebrities get political it seems kind of forced or fake, like with the Hillary campaign, it seemed fake to me at least. Shes an artist, not a politician, did you read her interview earlier this year, when she said she won't get political this year?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived