💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The level of inclusivity that Rihanna's branding have

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

Way too much

In Rihanna's world it doesnt matter if you are thicc, size cero, athletic, chubby, over 45 years old, young , millenial, boomer, genzer,  overweight, 75 years old, caucasian, asian, latino, black, white, mixed, creole, if you have a physical disability and ofc if you are trans, nonbinary, straight, if you have scars on your body, stretch marks, another type of marks, if you are missing a body part

IT:bon:

DOES:staymad:

NOT :mark:

MATTER:yennefer:

YOU ARE A TRICON, that can ROCK AND STRUT ON LINGERIE OR SEXY UNDERWEAR AND FEEL DESIRED AND EMPOWERED 24/7 IN YOUR OWN SKIN and TRULY NOONE IS DOING IT LIKE HA

She is being changing EVERY ASPECT of this industry, REWRITING THE GAME and IT MAKES ME WANNA SCREAAAAM tenor.gif

i have so much energy today, homeschooling does that to you but you understood my message

HoneyB

I think that’s the biggest selling point for her entire brand whether it’s makeup, lingerie, or skin products. Fenty beauty is commended for it’s vast collection of various shade ranges and her lingerie is meant for everyone. It can be pricey but her products are always high quality and as inclusive as possible, we love it!:applause:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Pennywise

That's what makes her brand amazing tbh. She did that right from the beginning of it. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I also loves that she lets the models wear the product so people can have an idea of what they’d look in them. She must be SO proud not only to have become a music superstar but to have turned her family name into a huge successful brand! So proud and happy of/for her! Can’t wait to see the shows and what she’s created for menswear!:enigma: 

I really want to watch that show it looks sooooooooooooooo good.

And I SO respect her for bringing inclusivity like no other brand has ever done before. I love her brands and what shes doing a true businesswoman

Ricardo
22 minutes ago, Lucas said:

She's doing what other brands should've done since a long time... Slay Riri!

I love her so much for doing this, truly groundbreaking 

Sister

Yes, she is doing it right! Can't wait to see it.:legend:I miss having new songs and videos from her, but I love seeing her success in new ways as well.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

vyniildisk
4 hours ago, Lucas said:

She's doing what other brands should've done since a long time... Slay Riri!

I wonder why they took them so long. Also the gender neutral skincare and makeup brands are blooming too. 

Archived