news

Gaga talks Voce Viva

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98

She's really well spoken and I love her message but... does she personally believe that Valentino gives a flying fck about humanity? Idk maybe I'm being cynical but I feel like brands just want to manipulate people into buying things no matter what cost . Is Gaga naive to that or is Valentino a particularly philantropic brand?

Curunir

I saw an electronic billboard with an ad for it next to my bus stop and I couldn't stop staring at her:saira:

I hate that she thinks that just because she says "be kind" on a commercial that doesn't mean she's just trying to sell us perfume or make up :yennefer: Sorry girl but it's just perfume.

Lazzarus
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

She's really well spoken and I love her message but... does she personally believe that Valentino gives a flying fck about humanity? Idk maybe I'm being cynical but I feel like brands just want to manipulate people into buying things no matter what cost . Is Gaga naive to that or is Valentino a particularly philantropic brand?

Well you know, we live in a capitalistic material world, everybody is selling something, it just became a basic survival thing. And in that world, to choose one company that is just slightly better then others, or that is more eco friendly, or more philantropic then other, I think is just the right thing to do :zilla:

Babylon98
Just now, Lazzarus said:

Well you know, we live in a capitalistic material world, everybody is selling something, it just became a basic survival thing. And in that world, to choose one company that is just slightly better then others, or that is more eco friendly, or more philantropic then other, I think is just the right thing to do :zilla:

I feel like that doesn't get us further, it just feeds into the illusion that we're doing something good while actually being passive consumers. I'm not one to talk tho

Daylight Jokers
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Then the fanbase split in two the ad created haters no one knew...

Before there was love...

Spoiler

there was never love lol.

Spoiler

This fanbase stinks.

COOOK
1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Before there was love...

Reveal hidden contents

there was never love lol.

Hide contents

This fanbase stinks.

Before there was “block” there was “ig-nore”!! :billie:

JudasJustDance

I love the message obviously but was the correlation between Volce Viva :confused: Does she believe in a perfume? I mean she was talking about how singing is her voice and a way to connect to the world, what is her singing trying to tell us about the perfume? That we should buy it or is their a cause this perfume is helping/funding?  :nails:

Alannah

Considering "Lady Gaga" was an extension of her fashion and voice, it makes total sense she would also use the same kind of metaphor for a fragrance. It sounds like a normal interview question that she tied into the thesis of the fragrance campaign. Kind of like in a job interview or essay when you tie your experiences to tie to the question asked. 

Aga Gydal

Lol she’s such a genius marketer. Give her any product and she’ll sell it well

Rice, for me, is not just, you know, a sort of grain, but it can be so much more if your intention is to fuel your body and your mind :queenga:

Archived