other

Jeffree Star investigated for accusations of sexual assault & more

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
papergangstas

He's a really negative person just overall and clearly has bad intentions. Yikes. 

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Pennywise

While I'm glad things like this come to light, I just wonder HOW Jeffree became THIS famous while doing all that. He obviously was not as strong in terms of influence back then, so how did he get away with everything? Or did people simply not care at all? 

Anyways, if this is all true, it is reeeeeeeally ****ed up 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Jeffree obviously takes notes on how to keep yourself in the public eye a la Kris Jenner.

He’s dominantly hated right now, but he knows bad publicity is still publicity. Watch him milk this.

Also, all of the Jeffree haters seem more involved with him than his diehard fans? Again, brilliantly played by Jeffree. 

People fail to understand that in order to cancel somebody you must simply stop talking about him.

Jeffree, Tati, James and Shane made serious BANK from their fabricated “downfalls” and everyone keeps falling for it again and again.

3 minutes ago, thirdeye said:

Jeffree obviously takes notes on how to keep yourself in the public eye a la Kris Jenner.

He’s dominantly hated right now, but he knows bad publicity is still publicity. Watch him milk this.

Also, all of the Jeffree haters seem more involved with him than his diehard fans? Again, brilliantly played by Jeffree. 

People fail to understand that in order to cancel somebody you must simply stop talking about him.

Jeffree, Tati, James and Shane made serious BANK from their fabricated “downfalls” and everyone keeps falling for it again and again.

Except for the fact that his makeup is flopping right now :ally:

5 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Except for the fact that his makeup is flopping right now :ally:

Yeah, just because his 10th collection didn’t sell out in a minute means he’s flopping?
Be realistic for a second. He’s making BANK. Even if he sells just $1000 today (impossible), that’s still more than a middle class citizen. Cancel culture is so toxic. 

Edit: not a Jeffree supporter, just unbiased.

I think it's funny how a lot of gays try to act "woke" yet still find ways to defend/support people Jeffree Star/Trixie Mattel and many other problematic public figures who are repeat offenders.

15 minutes ago, thirdeye said:

Yeah, just because his 10th collection didn’t sell out in a minute means he’s flopping?
Be realistic for a second. He’s making BANK. Even if he sells just $1000 today (impossible), that’s still more than a middle class citizen. Cancel culture is so toxic. 

Edit: not a Jeffree supporter, just unbiased.

You are not unbiased, you are clearly defending him. Of course he's making bank. He's a millionaire, he could drop off the face of the internet and never sell make up again and he could still live a rich life with all of his investments. That doesn't mean he's not trash tho.

6 minutes ago, Brecht said:

You are not unbiased, you are clearly defending him. Of course he's making bank. He's a millionaire, he could drop off the face of the internet and never sell make up again and he could still live a rich life with all of his investments. That doesn't mean he's not trash tho.

How am I defending him? & more specifically WHERE am I defending him?

Edit: I reread my original comment 10 times and I am still clueless on how you assumed I am defending him. Just because I am not calling him a trash racist every chance I get makes me a Jeffree supporter? As I said... cancel culture is so toxic lol. 

Rhiannon
18 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I think it's funny how a lot of gays try to act "woke" yet still find ways to defend/support people Jeffree Star/Trixie Mattel and many other problematic public figures who are repeat offenders.

What did Trixie Mattel do ?

R.

Archived