đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star investigated for accusations of sexual assault & more

COOOK

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

What did Trixie Mattel do ?

I don't know where to begin lol :ladyhaha: She's made numerous insensitive/racist remarks, she made a joke about slavery way back in 2018 and straight up refused to apologise. The she did a performance as a disabled person then when called out by a person with a disability she went on to mock them on a radio show and yet again did not apologise. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rhiannon
Just now, JOSHMATICA said:

I don't know where to begin lol :ladyhaha: She's made numerous insensitive/racist remarks, she made a joke about slavery way back in 2018 and straight up refused to apologise. The she did a performance as a disabled person then when called out by a person with a disability she went on to mock them on a radio show and yet again did not apologise. 

Oh wow I wasn’t aware of all these things... Thank you !

R.

2 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

Oh wow I wasn’t aware of all these things... Thank you !

Its all quite shocking, i think it speaks volumes how she straight up refused to apologise about any of these things. Especially to TransFat (the drag queen who she mocked) she has a huge platform and should know a lot better.

blackpink
25 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

the way she passes off her gross ableist/racist jokes as “humour” and straight up refuses to apologise for it AND still has an army of annoying white fans that will forgive and ignore it...yikes 

15 minutes ago, dolce vita said:

the way she passes off her gross ableist/racist jokes as “humour” and straight up refuses to apologise for it AND still has an army of annoying white fans that will forgive and ignore it...yikes 

It really is quite disturbing, sorry but I’ve never understood the hype around her. I’m sure everybody has said things they regret at one point but I’m sure she’s old enough to know better.

COOOK
1 hour ago, JOSHMATICA said:

1 hour ago, dolce vita said:

The fact that I was totally unaware of those remarks and behavior in 2018 and even bought one of her albums... Biggest regret ever. Can I get a refund from iTunes? :rip:

& let's not bring this up: 

11 hours ago, COOOK said:

The fact that I was totally unaware of those remarks and behavior in 2018 and even bought one of her albums... Biggest regret ever. Can I get a refund from iTunes? :rip:

& let's not bring this up: 

And to think that Shangela lost to someone as mediocre and overrated as her....

TSUNAMI
12 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Let's forget about that season :smh:

1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

Let's forget about that season :smh:

Lol that was when the show really proved that how many fans and white teenage girls obsess over you are worth more than actual talent.

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, JOSHMATICA said:

That was the production’s own fault for inventing that horrific contestant judging panel :enigma:

ItWasntLaauv
14 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Idk about the disabled stuff, but the slave joke was co-signed by the queen she was doing the roast to at the show before she said it. The last thing people should look to drag queens to be is politically correct. People know what they’re in for, if they don’t like it, don’t pay attention to it.

OT: Jeffree is terrible, we been knew.

1 hour ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Idk about the disabled stuff, but the slave joke was co-signed by the queen she was doing the roast to at the show before she said it. The last thing people should look to drag queens to be is politically correct. People know what they’re in for, if they don’t like it, don’t pay attention to it.

OT: Jeffree is terrible, we been knew.

I think it was just plain distasteful, she could of at least apologised to those who where offended. But then again the whole show had a lot of racist jokes.

1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

That was the production’s own fault for inventing that horrific contestant judging panel :enigma:

They shot themselves in the foot with that one really.

Archived