💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you pop a 911?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

Best song on the album.

i’ve never taken meds for my anxiety but my life would be much easier if i started tbh

vyniildisk

i took xannies becuz it was cool and helped me chill and sleep since i am hyper but i've been very relaxed lately

Dr Fudge
28 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I never had the strengh to tell anyone I had psychotic breaks until yesterday. It's like, there's no way to know what real and what's not, even when you're not panicking at all. 

So no, I never took any medication for it

I think there’s so much power in just the baby steps like telling someone for the first time. I wish you all the best as you tackle it. :hug:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

FameHookah

No but i wish, i have severe anxiety and depression almost daily it sucks, and as the song says im my own worst enemy i keep repeating self hating phrases every night instead of actually sleeping.. insomnia also sucks 😔

WTF is MDNA

Hybrid AT

100% agree, her songs always have deeper layers of meaning to them even though they might seem superficial "dance bops" to some. I totally believe her when she says she was put on this Earth for a bigger purpose, a purpose to heal people and spread joy with her music and art. That's what she's been doing since the beginning of her career. :happy:

I'm glad you found a way to connect with it personally. The power of music is beautiful. Take care :kara::heart:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Pandauralife
10 hours ago, joannesrats said:

I haven't taken antipsychotics, but I have been on multiple antidepressants and now I'm on medication for my ADHD. It's a song that has slowly started to resonate with me more

Someone who gets me :cryga:

joannesrats
6 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I never had the strengh to tell anyone I had psychotic breaks until yesterday. It's like, there's no way to know what real and what's not, even when you're not panicking at all. 

So no, I never took any medication for it

I don’t speak from experience, but having an animal can help. If you have hallucinations, you can turn to your animal to see if they’re reacting to it, too. I hope you find something that works for you and please know that you aren’t broken because of it and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it. :kara:

GagaSine

No, the side effects have always outweighed any benefits, Zoloft made me a zombie so I thought I would rather be depressed than always feel nothing.

i am very sensitive physiologically i‘ve noticed, so taking that kind of medication really scares me. 

I really believe I would benefit so much more from therapy than medicating my depression & anxiety. Just from living life and working on myself I have definitely fostered improvements in my mental health, though there is always struggles.

TheBadRomancer

I literally pop the same 911 as Gaga lmao.

(among other meds but that's the one that counts now :lolga:)

Archived