Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica TV

reelcool

Featured Posts

reelcool

what happened to Chromatica TV? Wasn't it supposed to be an interactive website where there was like avatars you could create and interact with other fans? There's an instagram for it, so what happened?

Dr Fudge

Covid happened. They probably had bigger plans for it but just settled on using the idea for the VMAs and calling it a day. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

yes and
4 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

Covid happened. They probably had bigger plans for it but just settled on using the idea for the VMAs and calling it a day. 

Without corona, the Chromatica era would've ended like in July :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

thatfoxyfeeling

It's obviously been cancelled, don't think we're gonna get anymore remixes/demos this era might be 1+ year before we hear new music. :bradley:

NewUsername

I think it's pushed back, don't forget that the era has had to be spread out because of corona.

Actually I'm fine with it, we got one of her best MV's not even 2 weeks ago, amongst other things, so we're being fed. It's better than giving us all at once and then not have anything left to keep the era going.
It also gives them more time to keep making content, which they're most probably are, Gaga always proves us she's working hard, regardless of how some monsters think "tHaT sHe'S bEiNg LaZy", before being proven wrong once again and being blown away by the perfections that we get.

I definitely hope it's still coming later though, it looked like it was/is going to be really cool!

Putang Ina Mo

16 minutes ago, reelcool said:

what happened to Chromatica TV? Wasn't it supposed to be an interactive website where there was like avatars you could create and interact with other fans? There's an instagram for it, so what happened?

Probably it had the same fate with the ARTPOP app. But with CTV, there are no announcements given to raise our hopes up :trollga:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

TimisaMonster

ARTPOP APP 2.0...we can never get nice things

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Enigma

I doubt it's entirely off the table considering it had been abandonned for a while pre-VMAs. The fact they brought it back seems to indicate it isn't the end of it.

Archived