💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Donald Glover Comes Out, Sort Of

RRR

Featured Posts

4c5674b20767ac4a3767046a7ea2d532

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-glover-reveals-hes-struggled-153957891.html

Donald Glover revealed in a recent interview that he's struggled to define and come to terms with his sexuality.

"There is security to being identified," Glover said while speaking to "Chewing Gum" and "I May Destroy You" creator Michaela Coel for British GQ. "'I'm a straight white male' or 'I'm a gay Asian dancer' — you can find community easily and safely."

"I always was trying to figure out, 'Am I weird for not wanting to label it?'" the "Atlanta" star said of his sexuality. "Yet, also, I never felt completely safe in just one place."

YESSSSSSS another victory for the gay agenda :ally: :applause: We welcome you with open arms, Childish Gambino :creepflop: and an open heart.:heat: and open legs :golfclap:

Modern Ecstasy2

Sexuality is confusing. Identity in general can be confusing. Labels and language are important because they can help us understand ourselves but taking a label can also make us feel restricted, like it’s something permanent that can’t change.

I wish him self love on his journey :heart: and that he has people in his life who accept him for exactly who he is.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

flyaway
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Maybe he only dissed Gaga to look straight :yennefer:

He praised the artRAVE though :oops:

Damon

I think he has a really interesting mind tbh, kinda egocentric from time to time but it's typical on artists I guess

... and now i just sit in silence.

Daylight Jokers
48 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Maybe he only dissed Gaga to look straight :yennefer:

He dissed Gaga?:udidnt:

Chromatica Island

Good for him! This is America is a important masterpiece to be remembered!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

So hes Pan?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Hybrid AT
5 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

He dissed Gaga?:udidnt:

Yeah

"I went to school with white people who had less talent than me — because I'm talented as f**k—and they're doing way better than me. I went to N.Y.U. with Lady Gaga"

I'm guessing he wanted to make a comment on white privilege and how Black artists don't get fair chances but he worded it horribly and was then rightfully dragged.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2018-02-28-lady-gagas-little-monsters-hit-back-after-donald-glover-slams-the-singer/ 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

GagaSine

I totally understand how he feels. I also don’t know how to label myself and because of that I struggle to know where I “belong”/fit-in

TimisaMonster

In the words of my song Mirage...

"We are not defined

Love is truly blind"

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived