RAMROD

When Will It Release?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. When Will It Release?

• 2022 the earliest
    • (your opinion...)

Featured Posts

RAMROD

So, Rihanna kinda blames Covid for the delay for R9 cos she wanted to go on tour with releasing it. But she could've release it in 2019?

But anyway, now she said she just wanna have fun and trying to reimagine/restructure her image and her music.

Since she blames Covid, 2021 is likely not a sure fire for releasing and touring, cos we might still gonna struggle with Covid.

So when do you think she possibly can/will release R9 and get her 15th #1 hits? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Smother Em Eh

I’m gonna say maybe Feb or March of 2021. Hopefully no later then that tbh. Otherwise it would have been 5 years since she last released an album. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TimisaMonster

Honestly I don't think it'll come out til LATE 2021 or early 2022...

She defintely admits to having massive writing camps to pump out albums almost every year for a while and it feeling like a machine and forced her to create certain music

But honestly weren't there rumors of R9 being reggae-ish? If so...its not gonna be an album fans want but more so her getting back to some island roots and being more personal...basically her Joanne

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

lifeasgeorge

I feel like she was genuinely going to drop it this year but now she's waiting til after COVID completely clears out enough for her to have a normal roll out. 

live and let live

StrawberryBlond

The way she's talking, it sounds like she's still working on it, so it won't be any time soon. Didn't she say about 2 months ago that it would be coming sooner than you think? At this point, no one can trust anything she says. I don't know how she can talk about tons of writing camps one minute and then talk about how she's personally having fun with creating. I thought she left all that stuff behind with Anti? That this album heralded a change in her songwriting involvement? I'd say music is the side hustle for her now. Other ventures have given her far more success in recent years and she seems happy with them. She needs to stop dangling a carrot on a stick for fans until she's mere weeks away from releasing it because this constant teasing to provide nothing is just creating bad faith.

Teletubby

november

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived