Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

BLACKPINK - The Album

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Nirvana

I'm so happy to have found Blackpink thanks to the Gaga collab :heart: Will be streaming all weekend. Looks like all of them get to shine on the album. Lovesick girls so far my favourite track:nooo:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith

Bet you wanna is everything, the rest is meh. 

Why we have Blackpink baner here? Is it Blackpink daily or Gaga daily? 

Gagadonna
7 minutes ago, Little99 said:

I think Gagadaily and the Blink made a sort of deal to promote each other's fave. They promoted Chromatica upon release, so GGD is promoting Blackpink. WHICH IS FINE

Sunny

I wish the album is longer, but they managed to slay again. Pretty Savage- Bet You Wanna - Lovesick Girls the 1-2-3 punch.. I need to get more into the last few tracks, but overall they slayed. Ice Cream is such a weak track compared to the rest of the albu, not sure why it was chosen as a single.

I know the BoTs stans are fuming right now, it's women domination world

I like dancin', and ponies....

NFRatwell

Idk what Rose was talking about... this album sounds a lot like their last album. Sounds like their Debut mixed with Rare :poot: But oh well, I’ll be boppin to them

Daylight Jokers
11 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Idk what Rose was talking about... this album sounds a lot like their last album. Sounds like their Debut mixed with Rare :poot: But oh well, I’ll be boppin to them

Isn't this their debut album?

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Isn't this their debut album?

Is it? I always though BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA was their debut :bear: maybe I’m wrong (it’s listed as an album on Apple Music). But if it isn’t an album then that’s what I mean it sounds like. Idk

Agunimon
56 minutes ago, Little99 said:

whenever there's a major release in pop culture that a lot of the community is anticipating, it's changed for a couple days.

Agunimon
6 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Bet You Wanna was disappointing, ngl.

I wasn't disappointed because my expectations were already low af for that track. :ally: oops!

Irrelevant
19 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Is it? I always though BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA was their debut :bear: maybe I’m wrong (it’s listed as an album on Apple Music). But if it isn’t an album then that’s what I mean it sounds like. Idk

thats their first japanese album nnn

wait don't tell me you've been listening to them in japanese and didn't find anything wrong :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

20 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

BIYA is a Japanese release! It's a compilation of all their single/EP UP to release date. This is their first full (well 💀) album!

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

thats their first japanese album nnn

wait don't tell me you've been listening to them in japanese and didn't find anything wrong :poot:

Anyway :bear:

Archived