💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

BLACKPINK - The Album

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

nickkoko

I'm stanning so hard rn, they DELIVERED :bradley: Not gonna lie, I'm not really feeling Bet You Wanna, but every other song is a whole bop.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

I JUST LISTENED TO THE FULL ALBUM.

The B-sides on the album ARE GREAT. :bradley: The Cardi B collab was everything, Pretty Savage and Crazy Over You are lowkey bops. Lovesick Girls is the best choice for the title track imo.

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

Rudz Xinc

Ice Cream and Bet You Wanna are the weakest.

I'll probably skip them.

The rest are SO GOOD.

My Faves are Lovesick Girls, Pretty Savage and Crazy Over You.

Look at those clowns

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Ice Cream and Bet You Wanna are the weakest.

I'll probably skip them.

The rest are SO GOOD.

My Faves are Lovesick Girls, Pretty Savage and Crazy Over You.

I agree @ Ice Cream and Bet You Wanna. Bet You Wanna is a bit better than Ice Cream imo!

14 hours ago, BLACKPINK said:

Hmmm.. idk about that. ;)

So... Anything else to add? :trollga: #DelusionalPink

LOVE FOOLISH

I have so many mix emotions right now :fatcat:

As a Blink since pre-debut, finally getting an album is relieving but extremely disappointing. However, everything about this album is perfect to me, lyrically, sonically, and vocally. It’s definitely more mature than their previous work and there’s some artistic growth from the girls. I hope they get the chance to be more involved in production and song writing.

First, an apology to Teddy. You redeemed yourself with Pretty Savage and Lovesick Girls! Glad to have you back lol

I kept doubting this release because YGE always lies and hasn’t been fostering the talents of BP as much as they should. Also, why did they release Ice Cream and HYLT as prerelease singles when literally the rest of the album would’ve been and done better than the success they have now :huntyga:

My only problem is that it has 8 tracks and is 24 minutes long. I wished it was a tad bit longer because the album felt unfinished to me. Like they just left me there wanting more. I guess it’s a good strategy to get people to stream more.

Finally, I’m proud of this girls :fatcat:  I really hope this motivates YGE to keep the girls busy doing what they trained for, which is actually being an idol/artist. I genuinely think this is the first step to Western expansion for a kpop girl group! The praise is well deserved and not out of fear of blinks and blonks :fatcat:

mister max

I can officially say I love every song on the album wtf :bradley: it's so good and its completely what i wanted from them omg

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

witchcocktor

It wasn't good. Lacked any kind of soul or depth. This is the kind of music a lot of stans would be dragging if western pop girlies would release something like it. Weird.

Pretty Savage > Lovesick Girls > Bet You Wanna > How You Like That.

The only 4 songs I saved to my playlist.

Love all songs except that Carbi one. For f*ck sake, why features her when you already have two female rappers in your group 💀 but the rest of the album is incredible (even tho way too short)

Pretty savage is THAT bitch

Only song i like from beginning to end is Lovesick girls, other songs have great moments but i cant say i like them. The worst songs are def Ice Cream, HYLT and mess with Cardi B

Blastertoyo

Bet You Wanna Finally Let Jisoo sing

Pretty Savage is Ddu Ddu Don’t keep making the same song

Crazy Over You is How You Like That II

Love To Hate Me sounds like an Ariana reject song from 2019 or Dangerous Woman

You Never Know is fabulous for a 2000s throwback

please enlighten me to death

Archived