💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

100 Gecs is the future of music (hopefully)

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

Ok so here's a controversial opinion:

100 Gecs is the future of music:enigma:

100-Gecs-press-shot-1.jpg100-Gecs_Skullcandy_12-Moods_Energized_1

100 Gecs is a hyperpop band between Trans Icon Laura Les and her friend Dylan Brady and OH MY GOD the music is so good. Its like if A.G. Cook and Charli XCX had an emo phase:vegas:  They're getting popular like REALLY fast (although a lot of you probably never heard of them because they are widly different from Gaga's music) and they could honestly be the future of music with how flavorful it is. Whats even better is that they produce all of their music (something that should be normalized:bradley:) If you want you should give them a listen!! And don't be shy give some opinions hoes:derpga:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PinkJelly

Dylan’s production is distinct. Love his work on ‘Charli’ and ‘How I’m Feeling Now’ but haven’t really listened to much of his stuff as part of 100 gecs 

Chesescake

Bubblegum Bass is one of the best! Interested to their music too, but I think Charli would be the future of music since her music is more friendly to listener.

Ladey Gaygay
8 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

throw it in a fire and let it burn then

PLS:bradley:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Esteban

It's a mix between

And electronic emo bands like

+ PC music influences

Interesting and cool but not the future of music 

yes and

Can gheis stop hyping this type of music. You all constantly write that music that Charli does for 6 years is the future but it's not. These beats are too hard. That's what GP will never like. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Ladey Gaygay
15 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

Dylan’s production is distinct. Love his work on ‘Charli’ and ‘How I’m Feeling Now’ but haven’t really listened to much of his stuff as part of 100 gecs 

I love Dylan's production, especially on his solo albums!!! And i think you would enjoy 100 gecs because laura takes his prouction up several notches

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

G U C C I

Them being the future of electronic music? Sure! I can name a couple of producers who could take notes but pop music or music as a whole? Not just no but ******* hell no please and thank you :vegas:

Esteban

Generally speaking we can say "emo revival" is the future of music (or rather the present), Billie Eilish opened the door in the mainstream market. An we can hear emo influences in every musical gender since almost 3 years, but for PC music it will be more difficult to break the GP mold

Ladey Gaygay
19 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Can gheis stop hyping this type of music. You all constantly write that music that Charli does for 6 years is the future but it's not. These beats are too hard. That's what GP will never like. 

No:heart:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Like a modern less edgy Crystal Castles lol I think the music is cute but I don’t think it’s “the future”

Ladey Gaygay
16 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Them being the future of electronic music? Sure! I can name a couple of producers who could take notes but pop music or music as a whole? Not just no but ******* hell no please and thank you :vegas:

Shhhhhhhhh the future is gec

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
23 minutes ago, Esteban said:

It's a mix between

And electronic emo bands like

+ PC music influences

Interesting and cool but not the future of music 

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
31 minutes ago, OBO said:

Bubblegum Bass is one of the best! Interested to their music too, but I think Charli would be the future of music since her music is more friendly to listener.

Honestly, I feel like we've been saying this about charli since Vroom Vroom but she hasn't like taken taken off yet.

Maybe if 100 gecs takes off charli can finally chart:vegas:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived