💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Voce Viva generic?

Warning

Featured Posts

I was just reading reviews and what not, and most of frag heads find this perfume to be generic, do you agree with them? Whats your opinion about this fragrance? Have you smelled it yet? Are you going to get it for someone/yourself? Lets discuss. Also before you come at me, Fragrantica is kinda big deal in perfume community.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Valentino/Voce-Viva-62754.html 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I liked it when I tried the travel size, and bought the full size after :shrug:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Well I can't vouche for how it smells since I'm not wealthy enough to own a bottle of it but if we're talking the whole package, I can say it's not the most groundbreaking packaging and perfume marketing campaign I've ever seen but it also isn't the worst

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

vyniildisk

VOCE GENERIC

i Havent smell it but if its unisex and fresh i would love to put my paws on it! I am not a fan of the design of the bottle but the message is something i would like to experiemnt everymorning while i sing and spray it all ovah

Gagz4Gaga

If it doesn’t smell like blood and/or semen, then I don’t want it. :madge:

nostalgia’s for geeks

JusKeepBreathin

The notes are pretty basic. Nothing new. But that doesn't mean that it isn't quality.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

G U C C I

I bought the travel size from Sephora and I love the red spiked bottle way more than the bottle design of the bigger one. The fragrance is good and kinda gives me Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb vibes while being a touch more subtle and unisex. I love the fragrance but it's definitely not groundbreaking. Honestly I like Born In Roma by Valentino more than Voce Viva. I was hoping for something like The Fame! I owned one bottle and loved it.

Regina George

This project screams cash grab and anyone not seeing it is kinda delusional. 

Lorde Von Kok

I have it in my store, and it's smell wonderful. Very fresh and pleasant, notes of sweet as well. I like it a lot, not my go-to perfume, but I enjoy it. When I work, I like to spray it on without having to own it :teehee:.

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This and the box set....

i have smelled it and it just smells like a normal perfume that you can imagine, if you compare to a male fragrance i’d say it’s extremely similar to Calvin Klein One Gold 

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

I have it in my store, and it's smell wonderful. Very fresh and pleasant, notes of sweet as well. I like it a lot, not my go-to perfume, but I enjoy it. When I work, I like to spray it on without having to own it :teehee:.

I don't trust your opinions. You do nothing but praise everything. It's a little delusional to think that everything tied to Gaga is of the highest quality. I mean we've all owned a bottle of The Fame grape juice EDP.  That was amazing packaging and basic sugary pop fragrance. 

And just because you stock shelves at Sephora doesn't make you an expert at everything beauty. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I smelt it the other week, it starts out quite strong and floral the settles into quite warm and sweet. I can't wait to buy it!

Lorde Von Kok
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

I don't trust your opinions. You do nothing but praise everything. It's a little delusional to think that everything tied to Gaga is of the highest quality. 

:triggered: Where do you come from ? :triggered:

There's multiple things that Gaga made that I very much dislike, but I keep it to myself as I think the real world right now is far too negative.  

Don't trust my opinion then, see if I care. :yennefer:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Pennywise
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

How dare you, making perfume commercials is Gaga's passion she's wanted this since she was 6 or something :derpga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived